New dorms

Ryoma:@ everyone the principal said all students will have to go to the gym in 10 minutes

Akamatsu:it seems boring,I'm not going

Iruma:maybe we should go looks like something important bakamatsu

Akamatsu:stop calling me bakumatsu or you won't wake up tomorrow

Iruma:sure bakamatsu

Akamatsu:i- god i hate you so much

Saihara:i prefer to stay in my dorm

Ouma:i'm going

Saihara:I'M COMING TOO OUMA~KUN WAIT FOR MEEE~

16 people are now offline

Ouma's Pov

I was about to leave my dorm room as I heard a knock, "I'm c-coming" I opened the door and found Saihara standing in front of me 'hello ouma, would you like to go to the gym together? "o-of c-course--!" I blushed a little, oh god I like him? no .. he's just a friend but .. he's really handsome .. WHAT I'M THINKING ABOUT 'Ouma ~ kun are you there?' "u-uh, yes, I was l-lost in thought, s-sorry .." 'ok but now let's hurry up' he answered with a smile and dragged me to the gym 'good morning students, as you know I am the principal of this school and today I will announce very important news' 'the dorms will be renovated to accommodate 2 people inside and until the work is finished the students will all stay together in some rooms that we have already prepared, you can go to class now' everyone went to class and we did the same thing.

Amami:guys i forgot to do my homework help me-

Shirogane:oh fuck,me too-

Yumeno:are you serious-?

Chabashira:at least did you study the notes that the teacher gave us?

Shirogane:yes

Amami:i think I ate them

Momota:Amami what the fuck-

Amami:it tasted like paper

Shinguji:it tasted like paper because it was because it was paper idiot

Amami: OH FUCK THE TEACHER IS COMING THIS SIDE, HELP MEKXJSKAKLQLWh

Tojo:and Amami's phone is being taken away by the teacher

Akamatsu's pov

i was sitting in my seat with my classmate iruma next to me i picked up my phone while iruma stared at the message number giggling '69 messages, you know what I mean lmao ' "iruma ... WHAT THE FUCK" 'I love you too bakamatsu' she said hugging me tightly "I can't breathe you stupid motherfucker--" 'I hate algebra time I can never understand a fucking thing' she told me in a nervous tone "we could copy the homework from ouma ~ kun, he's the only one who understands anything in this class of idiots" 'YOU ARE FUCKING RIGHT,' she screamed "SHUT UP" 'tsk' "you know what they say ... big boobs, little brain" 'HEY' "it was a joke don't be offended," I said laughing 'I'm not fucking offended!' "suuure"