Chapter 1: Hello?

Nemuri was walking to her dorm when she ran into aizawa her class mate. She smiled and started to gather her books he helped her. She thanked him he smiled she smiled to it was a real smile she had gotten from aizawa. He gave her his phone number "Kayama-Chan" he said she looked at him "wanna go get some coffee some time?" he asked. She smiled "Like a date?" she asked he nodded she smiled. 

He seen it "i would love to" she said he smiled "cat coffee shop not to far from here?" he asked she nodded. Of course they had been friends for a while so they practically knew each other. They went their separate ways to get ready he knew she liked coffee because of Mic. So when he wanted to ask mic helped him get the confidence. Aizawa just wore his long sleeve with pants nemuri had a grayish blackish dress it went down to her knees.

They went to the coffee shop taking the train they seen the cats nemuri smiled "do you think the ua will let me have a cat?" she asked. He looked at her "maybe" he said she smiled they got coffees and sat down. They seen their favorite cats come up to them midnight picked hers up. The manager smiled he walked over "you know these cats are looking for homes" midnight smiled. Aizawa smiled "alright is it okay if we take them home?" he asked the manager nodded. They took their coffees and cats home it was wonderful the principal allowed it. 

He asked nemuri to be his girlfriend she of course said yes. 

________________________________________________________________________

WHO DO YOU THINK THEIR KID WILL BE?