Chapter 2: Party

Midnight and eraserhead were studying in the common room when some Radom boy came up to nemuri "hey Kayama-Chan" he said. Aizawa glanced up at him she looked "yes Night-Chan?" she said smiling. He smiled "will you be my date to the Halloween party" he asked she frowned ms. joke was there. She frowned nemuri looked at her sister figure she frowned she stood up "Jayce why do you ask?" she asked. He frowned "it was a dare and i want to ask someone out so you were like a practice" he said. 

She looked at him and smiled "it's okay beside i'm already dating someone who do you like?" she asked. He looked up at her "Fukukado-Chan" he said blushing Emi was sad seeing her crush talking and blushing at her sister figure nemuri seen it she winked towards emi. Who seen it and was upset "Emi-Chan is over there" nemuri said. Emi heard her name "Hey guys you to are really cute together are you two dating" she asked. Jayce looked at her "will you come with me to the Halloween Party later on tonight?" he asked she nodded.

That night they had so much fun looking for outfits they seen outfits and bought them.

Emi costume 

Nemuri costume

Nemuri and shota had got there his costume was to die for like nemuri but in master type

Nemuri and shota had got there his costume was to die for like nemuri but in master type. Everyone there seen the two enter with emi and jayce. Nemuri and shota kissed they had drunk to much punch which was spiked. They danced sexually together he spanked her she smiled and giggled. They soon started to make out together he lead her up to the bedrooms. {You guys know what i mean}

When they would wake up they were going to wake up to a surprise of their life. Would they regret it tho? Will they Break up and never speak to each again? Will he still love her and their little surprise, Or will he leave?