Chapter 1: New Circumstances

These next two chapter will be in the OVA: Do or Die! Survival Training. Watch the episode before hand to not get spoiled.

-

(Cue 'Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Opening 2', Anima by ReoNa. Found on Youtube.)

Tamashii no iro wa Nani iro desu ka?

(The opening begins inside an almost empty classroom, every desk is gone except one desk with Izuku sitting by it. He was doing something before looking up curiously and shed a tear.)

Music Plays

(A few shots of a few characters standing with their backs at Izuku in a gray area while the camera rotates slowly in different directions. First Inko, whose green shadow moved over Izuku but slowly opened her eyes at the last second. Next was Katsuki, whose red shadow did the same but he opened his eyes at the same time as the camera moved by. Last was All Might, in his true form, moving by Izuku and the hero looked down ashamed at the ground. Lastly, Lucina appears behind Izuku in astral form and hugs the defeated boy gently with a small smile. The title card appeared on screen as green lightning danced around the screen.)

Mou isso oreta mama de. Suteru hodo nigedasu hodo. Tsuyokunai yo hora

(The scene changes to a blue butterfly with a light trail following it as it flies around Mustafu before going into a portal to Ylisstol, flying towards the castle and to a window before flying off to another direction. Looking out the window is a young Lucina, who had been reading a book by the window.)

Mou ichido kodou takanaru. Nani ga tadashii ka nante. Wakaranai kedo

(The scene then changes to Chrom standing in the Ylissian throne room together with Sumia and Cynthia at his side. The camera zooms out to show the rest of the Shepherds in the room with their children together with the beat. The screen cuts to a cloaked Robin, who takes off his hood before smiling sadly at the camera and quickly fades away into nothing.)

Katachi no nai mono bakari ga. Taisetsu ni natte yuku (Found them truly)

(The scene then changes to Katsuki in his U.A school uniform standing by a grave as he looks at it in guilt. The scene changes with Izuku standing with his back at Katsuki's a few meters away, their silhouettes merging in the background which shows their memories of each other till the slime villain. Izuku then dissipates into butterflies and the background shatters like glass, three shards stop for a second each to show other memories. The first of Izuku and All Might on the rooftop, the second of him meeting Naga and the last of Lucina with her parents.)

Kazaranai kotoba dake ga. Tsuyoku musubareteru

(The next scene shows Izuku slowly sinking through a water surface and eventually goes under water. The camera zooms at his eyes closing as he sinks faster in the water. Images flash on the screen. One of the destroyed future, another of All Might moving into his iconic pose and Naga, who holds a green orb which a drop falls down from it onto the ground below.)

Mata tsumazuite korogatte Sore demo kudakenai Tamashii no iro wa. Nani iro desu ka?

(The scene then changes to underneath Izuku in the water as light clears away the water from around him. The camera switches to a look at Izuku's legs as butterflies shed off Izuku's body, transforming him into Lucina. The camera follows the same process going from his right hand, passing his chest to his left hand. The camera zooms out to show the same thing happening to Izuku's face, Lucina's long blue hair growing out as she moves her head closer to the camera as she opens her blue eyes with a confident smile.)