Go to Sleep

Virgil has barely been sleeping, in fact he has been refusing to sleep. Roman, along with Patton and Logan, doesn't know why, and aren't quite sure when it started. Roman first noticed how sleep deprived Virgil was at breakfast about a week and a half ago. Virgil had fallen asleep, and the arm he was resting his head on slide to the side causing him to get a face full of pancakes, and to wake up with a start. Luckily there wasn't any syrup on the pancakes yet. Since that instance Roman had noticed how tired Virgil was, and quickly became worried about his boyfriend.

Right now Virgil was sitting on the kitchen counter drinking coffee. Roman sleepy walked into the kitchen. "Virgil it's 2AM, go to sleep."

Virgil looked up at Roman after sipping on his coffee. "No," he said in a bored tone, taking another sip of his coffee.

Roman walked over to Virgil and took the coffee cup from his hands, dumping out the coffee, causing Virgil to wine in protest. "Go to sleep" Roman said in a more stern voice than before.

Virgil crossed his arms with a small pout, "Make me" he said looking away from Roman.

Roman smirked before picking Virgil up off the counter bridle style.

"What are you doing" Virgil squeaked, throwing his arms around Roman's neck in shock, and fear of falling.

"What you told me to do. I'm going to make you go to sleep." Roman said plainly, still carrying Virgil, walked to his room. When he got there he put Virgil down in the bed before climbing in next to him. Roman pulled his blankets over him and Virgil, and pulled Virgil close.

Virgil squirmed. "I'm not-*yawn* tired" he muttered in protest.

"Virgil don't lie to me, and go to sleep." Roman said and started running his hand through Virgil's hair.

"*yawn*whatever" Virgil mumbled, cuddling into Roman. Virgil quickly fell asleep, having the first night free of nightmares he had had in weeks.

Roman smiled sweetly as he looked down at his sleeping Stormcloud. He placed a light kiss on Virgil's head, closing his eyes, and fell asleep. 

(359 words) 

(Part 2)