🌶Ron Weasley🌶

This story will proby have little SMUT but not much. ( there is some at the end)

Thank you to @JulzLovDraco4Eva for the idea for this story!!

Request are open (PM me)

Y/N-your name

Y/L/N- your last name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and the golden trio have been friends since first year. we all meet when we got put into gryffindor.

first year

"miss Y/L/N" said one of the professor. i walked up to the stoll and sat down, the lady placed the hat on my head. "your brave, smart, kind,chivalry, and  have determination. i think you will make a great gryffindor"

I walked over to the table where the gryffindors were sitting. "hello im  Hermione Granger." a Girl with long brown curly hair said to me "hello im Y/N nice to meet you"

After the dinner was over some older kid took us to are common room and we all waked to are dorms "oh hey Y/N" siad hermione "you must be my room mate" she said.

"yea i guess i am" i said looking at her

Time skip

It was around the first month of school, i had meet hermiones other two friends Harry and Ron, one thing that i was thinking when i was ron was that He was really cute.

hermione had noticed that i liked him so she would always make sure me and him were alone but everytime ahe was not with us something would go wrong.

you see  it was quite hard sometimes for  me to be around Ron as I had a Crush on Ron and i gets scared for him very easily, and somthing would wrong and then i would feel bad.

In one of the first weeks of us know eachother we were playing  chess and he was hurt by the chess board. ( we have yet to play chess again) That day we both walked to the hospital wing. professor mcgonagall said he was fine but i was still very upset that i let him get hurt with me. i felt like it was my falt.

Time skip (third year)

in  third year me and Ron went for a walk because i said i needed some air and he did not want me walking alone because it was ganna get dark soon. As we are walking we got to close to the whopping willow by accident and Ron was attacked he got a broken leg.

I was no mad at myself because if i did not go that walk Ron ould have never got hurt, I always tried to hide My scaredness to show Ron that I was brave for him but i really wasn't and i am positive Hermione had noticed everytime as she was my best friend.

Time skip (sixth year)

Weare all in are sixth year now, we have test coming up soon and we all wanted to study in mine and Hermiones dorm

"Ron are you ok you dont look so well" Hermione said looking over Ron, his face was red and he looked like he was gnna get sick.

"i dont feel to well i think-" Ron said as he passed out. Me and professor mcgonagall jumped up and i ran out the drom to go get professor mcgonagal. "professor mcgonagall, professor mcgonagall' I ran down the hall yelling her name till she came around a cornor. "what can i help you with, are you ok." professor mcgonagall said looking down at me with worry in her eyes.

"ron has passed out, Hermione and harryare taing him to the hospital wing right now" isaid with tears running down my face, "its ok just go backto your dorm and you can come see him when you wake up" she said as she walked to the hhospital wing

the next morning i woke up and rushed t o the hospital wing, when i walked in saw ron on one of the beds unconscious with Harry by his side, i rushed straight for him, as soon as I grabbed hold of Ron's hand, him whisper "y/n"  and  he was  starting to wake up.

everyone left me and Ron alone in the room, after Ron woke up and was recovering from the pain I explained how I thought I was going to loose him, how frightened I was for him and I accidently revealed My feelings for him through out the explaining.

"Ron i was so scared i was ganna loss you i lov you to much i dont know what i would do without you" i said to ron "you love me?" ron questioned "yes i love you i always have" i siad looking at the floor.

Ron placed his finger on my chin and lifted my face so my eyes meet his "Y/N i love you to." i was shocked when he said this and i did something crazy.... I kissed him.... "hey Y/N do you think it would be crazy if i asked you to be my girlfriend?" ron said once we pulled away from are kiss.

"would it be crazy if i said yes?" i said looking in his eyes.

time skip ( three months later)

I rolled over to see ron sleeping next to me. He had started to come and sleep in my bed after the first month of us dating. After my 4th year i got a dorm tht is only me so i didn't have to share a roon with anyone, i was fine sharing it with ron tho.

As i rolled over to have my head on Rons chest he woke up. "hey love bug" he said while he wrapped his arms around me. "Hey baby" i said kissing his chest".

"you want to have some fun" ron said looking me in my eyes not even blinking. "What do you mean by fun" i said.  Right after i said this ron grabbed my hips to make my back flat on the bed, he slid his hand down my chest sending shivers down my body.

you let a soft moan escape your lips when his fingers, that once circled around your clit, now made their way to your entrance, one of the finger sliding inside you slowly,you covered your mouth so that your moan was muted. "move your hand i want to hear you whine"

His fingers press harder against your skin. You do your best to suppress a whimper. He pulls out, only to thrust back in, deeper this time. Ron continues, His pace is slow, but it feels so good. After so much teasing, his deep thrusts are more than enough to have you worked up. You bite down on your lip to stop yourself moaning.

"Go faster" you whine, "im the boss so shhh" Ron said he made his fingers go slower you buck your hips trying to make him go faster but he pushes your hips down and starts going faster then he had ever went. you started becoming more and more impatient, moving your hips with his hand, which earned a harsh slap to your clit. "Keep those hips still, or I'm going to stop." Ron  threatened, Making his thumb circle your clit.

You yell in pleasure, his fingers immediately hitting your g-spot, you try to close your legs, but the position that Ron had you in, made it impossible. you clenched hard around Ron's fingers, and he knew that you were close already. Ron immediately took his fingers into you as deep as he could making you cum all over his hand.

he slipped his fingers out and placed them in his mouth. "you are so yummy"

You rolled over and kissed him "i love you Ron". "i love you to Y/N" he said.youtwo rolled over and cuddled and went back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING
PLZ VOTE AND MESSAGE ME ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE STORY

!VOTE AND COMMENT!

also thanks again to @JulzLovDraco4Eva for the idea for this story!!

this is also one of my long storys,  sorry it took so long to make.. love yall have a good day

if you see anything spelled wrong.....  just act like u didn't! lmao

Word count- 1362