Chapter 2: Showtime

Clarke parks the car and Madi jumps out, bouncing with excitement, "We can't miss Aden! Come on, Clarke we can't miss him!" Madi takes Clarke's hand and practically drags Clarke to come with her.

"Slow down, Mads. We aren't going to miss your celebrity boyfriend." Clarke says while Madi slows down to a walk, "Good. Now let's be reasonable here and . . . walk."

The two get to the ticket register and get their first row bracelets. Madi turns to look at Clarke with a huge grin, which Clarke couldn't help smile back at. The two get food and then go find their seats.

Front middle. They are as close to the stage as you can get. Clarke knows that that means she has to actually pay attention to the concert, seeing that Lexa is going to be able to see her.

"Did you know, Lexa first learned her love for music with drums and then she learned guitar. After she mastered both at the age of 12 she started writing her own music." Madi says then she takes a bite of her hot dog.

"You sound like wikipedia." Clarke says and then she takes a picture of Madi with ketchup on her lip, sending it to their mom.

"Clarke! No embarrassing pictures tonight!" Madi points at Clarke, who simply grins.

"I will show them to your future husband . . . Madi Woods." Madi glares at Clarke and the lights of the big stadium starts to fade. Madi's eyes go wide while music starts playing.

"I love this song!" Madi shouts while other girls around them start screaming. Clarke looks up onto the stage to see Aden, the little brother, standing behind a DJ booth, blasting music.

Clarke rubs her temples. She hates concerts. Well, actually, she loves concerts. Just not these types of concerts. Clarke likes going to watch orchestras or symphonies. She has been to loud concerts with Raven and Octavia but those were with artists that she actually liked.

Girls and some boys jump up and down around Clarke. Madi is bouncing with them. Clarke listens to the music and nods her head. It is decent but she doesn't want to be here.

"Hello LA~!" Aden yells into a microphone, holding out the 'A' while the crowd cheers/screams, "How are we doing tonight?" Aden asks while looking down at the DJ board and switching up some of the music.

The crowd shouts at Aden, all in a loving and adoring manner. It looks like Aden has been doing this his whole life. He doesn't care that people are shouting at him. Whether it is in a loving way or not, Clarke wouldn't like the shouting.

"That's good. I am happy to hear that." Aden smiles up at the crowd. Madi waves at him and he waved back, making Madi jump up and down, "I am going to entertain you all for a little bit before Lexa Woods comes out!"

The crowd screams at the name, 'Lexa Woods'. Clarke rolls her eyes a little. Madi smacks the blonde's arm, "You have never heard either of their songs. . . listen and enjoy." Madi says and Clarke takes her words to heart.

She will give it a try.

***

Aden finishes his last song, sweat dripping off him, making some of the girls in the crowd scream, Clarke doesn't know how they still have a voice at this point.

"Now- Now!" Aden let's out a little breath and takes his mic then walks around the Dj booth so he can stand at the front of the stage. He is right in front of the two Griffin girls. People push against each other so they can touch his shoes. This doesn't faze him.

While Aden is at the front of the stage, there are stage crew that are bringing the DJ booth backstage and pulling out the drum set and all the amps and keyboard.