Why her?

Disclaimer: Warning for anyone who is reading the manga at the moment and hasn't gotten onto the blue cult arc, my apologies but you've been warned. Also includes a mention from the Book of Murder too. TBH, don't own the rights of this image

I want to dedicate this chapter to my loving boyfriend who has helped a lot with this fanfiction and always been there for me with this. I know he'll say that I didn't have to dedicate this but I want to. 

Y/N POV

That afternoon I was getting concerned. I haven't seen Ciel all day. Although my father told us that he and the Midford family will be missing the festivities for today, I would have expected to see them at some point. It is now half past four in the afternoon. Sitting in my room at the make-up table, I wait for a maid to come in. I requested someone to come and bring up some pastries and enough tea for Ciel. I decided I would check on him, I don't know if he had anything for his luncheon. Thanking the maid as she enters the room and brings the cart in, I ask her to leave the cart too. Raising her grey eyebrow up, she doesn't question my request. She just leaves with a smile. 

Brushing out my hair at the vanity table, I made sure I look decent for Ciel and made my way to his room with a smile on my face. 

Ciel's POV

Flopping on the bed with a huge sigh, the blue headed boy undoes his ribbon at his neck and stares at the ceiling. He is exhausted and mentally drained. I did not expect it to go so badly, at least it is done. The memories of the disastrous meeting plays in his head as clear as the cinematic records he saw of his Aunt Angelina when she was killed by the red grim reaper, Grell Sutcliffe during the Jack the ripper case. Closing his eyes over he takes long, deep breaths to calm himself down. With his heart beating at a rested and steady pace, Ciel's stomach rumbles slightly, indicating that he is hungry.

 Hmm, I could really go for something sweet right now with some tea. Maybe something like a scone or something with chocolate? I better call Sebastian. He begins to crave for the sweetness of tea and treats. The last time he wanted something sweet, Sebastian denied him. Like always. Ciel hates that about his butler as when Sebastian doesn't do what Ciel wants or gets what he wants, Ciel gets grumpy. 

Ciel slowly but surely gets off of the bed to wash his face in the water closet. The cool beads of water slither down his smooth pale face. Licking his lips, he gazes into the mirror and slips his eye patch off. The majestic purple colour reflects off the mirror like a shining light. A sigh escapes his mouth as he continues to look at his reflection. I'm surprised that Y/N hasn't asked about the eye patch yet. He wonders, but little did he know, she was really curious about learning what happened to his family several years ago.

Drying his face up with a fresh white linen towel, Ciel ties the eye patch around his right eye as he hears someone knock on the bedroom door. Wondering who it is, he slowly heads to the door and opens it. 

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asks confused but happy to see her. He sees that she has a cart in front of her filled with a tea pot, tea cups and saucers and some sweets. 

" I wasn't sure if you had anything for your luncheon so I asked one of the cooks to make you some pastries and tea." Her (e/c) eyes look at the floor and at him, her cheeks blush. Ciel is blown away with her kindness, he smiles back. "I thought you might be hungry."

"It is very kind of you to think of me, I would have ate but I didn't have the appetite. Please, come in."  He opens the door further for her as she pushes the cart into the room. She sets the cart at the small table and chairs in the room. He is about to start pouring the tea when she tells him to sit down. Handing him the teacup and saucer he takes a long, slow sip.