•Chapter 1•

The night was dark and dem, nothing could be seen in the nearby distance except for only a few things. Perhaps he was there for confusion or sorrow, but he was just there, standing alongside his partner from work, Haru. Haru was a tall slimmed man, messy brown-haired, with some beautiful eyes that caught his intention. It was nothing like he experienced before, nothing or less, he could tell just by one glance and see hatred in his eyes. Haru had hated him for some time now. It was expected of him to do so. He was easy to see through and know what he felt, but he never knew what Haru had desired.

His sense of lust for someone was rare and he had never thought it would end up being Haru. He had spent time with him in only a small amount of time and already caught feeling for him. They were never going to accept his love for him. Was it even possible? His heart started his ache in slowly shatter when he noticed Haru had caught feelings for another woman. One that was beyond his level of understanding.

Both of them were walking alongside each other, in the shady dark area. The brown-haired had doubted the rich man to invite him over at his place. Rarely on this occasion would've answered with 'no' but, Daisuke had agreed to follow Haru to his home for the night since he had forgotten his electronic back at his vehicle. There was no form of the possibility of him returning at night especially when it was late out in the night.

Recently they just had come from the store buying 'groceries' for dinner. He had never expected helping and choosing something he was going to eat himself. It was always his family that had treated him with the supplies of food.

As the night continued walking, they had finally made it to their destination. It wasn't sure the best looking place nor presentable, but it was something.

"Is this place your home?" The rich man raised a question as he squinted his eyes to see better the look of the place.

"Yes," he groaned.

Tired of his issues, he shortly took and stepped up the stairs only to leave Daisuke behind in a questionable mess. Why did he always question? What for? If he was so brilliant and so smart himself, he should be able to figure it out. He reminded himself Daisuke was no ordinary person but rather a brat that concluded everything with money. Money, money, and money? What was the whole purpose of it?

"Are you sure this place is safe for certain?" The rich man asked glancing over areas filled with must, paying quick attention to wherever he was walking on.

Daisuke gave in a look of disgust before entering and stepping in the stairs, afraid that they would break at any moment. They looked so fragile and had made squeezing noises. It was very much sure Daisuke was uncomfortable with already the entrance. He gave in a short sigh in relief, glad that the man wouldn't command him to pick him up.

The filth Daisuke saw was unimaginable for him, rusted, molded, or possibly already tearing apart. Haru already knew Daisuke's mind was overdramatic. He ignored the comments and rolled his eyes at how annoyed he was. He reached over his pocket, sliding down his hand. The sudden jingle opened as he entered the key inside.

He couldn't believe that he was walking an area filled with so many problems. At the moment he wanted to stay back at his

Daisuke as always inspected the room. Making sure nothing would be able to hurt him over the most fragile things. He stepped inside and entering the room. It wasn't large but neither was it small. A nice amount of one person to live in.

Daisuke held his hand onto to the side before giving in and confronting Haru. He began to walk towards Haru, who was already cutting something. His hands roughly held onto the vegetable before swiftly cutting it in one slam. Daisuke stood aside, observing oh how an 'ordinary' person had cooked and surprise it had caught his attention.