𝟶𝟷

i just wanted to say it again starting from chapter 13 , stuff were REWRITTEN so you have to REREAD!!! i suggest rereading anyway cause it's been a while

𝙽𝚈𝙺𝙴𝚁𝙰 𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚁, 𝟷𝟽
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

".. And then Rave said her and ha group finna jump Amour so we was all like it's whateva! She wanna get her group then we gon get ours!" Janiah explained to Nykera as they walked down the aisle of Brooklyn Crook High School.

"If it's up then it's up." Nykera shrugged scrolling through her Instagram feed while obnoxiously chewing on gum.

"Right! I'll slap allem hoes, on foe, they got us fucked up." Janiah said getting hype about the situation.

"They too grown for allat extra jumping shit." Nykera said.

"And since when was you complaining about fighting? Bitch you do that shit for fun." Janiah mugged her.

"Ian complaining, I'm just saying.." Nykera mumbled.

"Mm.. I'll see you later." Janiah and Nykera separated themselves and went to their classes.

"Nykera, your late.." Mr. Johnson, her English teacher said.

"No shit.." Nykera mumbled walking to the back of the room.

She pulled her supplies out of her backpack then payed attention to the teacher trying to figure out what was going on.

She didn't have any friends in this class so she would just bother the smart people or the "nerds" and get answers out of them.

She noticed everyone was studying making her furrow her eyebrows and raise her hand.

"There's a test or sum?" She asked.

"Yes, that's what everyone is studying for. But there isn't enough time for you to start now so.." Mr. Johnson said looking at the clock.

"Yeen never say there was a test.." She mugged him.

"You weren't present yesterday, and I announced it last week." He said before walking away to his desk.

"Alright class! Study Guides away, I'm about to pass your test out!"

Nykera groaned loudly putting her head down on the desk.

"Head up." Mr. Johnson walked by her desk placing her paper under her arm.

"Fuck up." She mumbled.

10 minutes passed and she still didn't pick up her test, she decided to try and convince someone to give her answers.

"Layla.." She whispered to the girl next to her.

Layla eyed her.

"Gimme yo answers." She said.

"No.." Layla said turning around.

"Fuck you.." Nykera sat up seeing Mr. Johnson staring right at her, she mugged him.

"I fucking hate it here." She stood up grabbing her test and backpack. She walked up to his desk and slammed the paper on his desk before walking out the classroom.