Meeting Their Friends

Charlie:

"Hey Vaggie." Charlie called when she walked in the hotel. "What?" Vaggie groaned as she was cleaning up the broken pieces of a vase Angel broke. Ok so she threw it at him but it still broke. "We got a new member to the hotel family." "You're kidding." Vaggie raised her brow. "Someone actually wants to stay here?" "Well I'm her mom now so I would hope so." "WHAT?!" Vaggie ran over and saw you in Charlie's arms. "Charlie, how did this happen?!" "She fell from the sky and I caught her, isn't she cute?" "Yeah, but hon, babies are a lot of responsibility and you're already in charge of this whole hotel." "Alastor does most of the work anyway and besides my parents have been pushing me to find a heir and now I have one. She's gonna be the most beautiful princess everyone has ever seen!"

Vaggie:

"Holy fucking shit!" Vaggie turned to see Angel Dust standing there wide eyed. "How the hell did you get a kid? I thought you like vagina!" Vaggie growled at him. "She was just given to me and stay away from her, you're an awful influence." "Hey, I'm the best fucking influence in Hell." "Oh yeah? What's that in your hand?" "A dildo, why?" "I rest my case." Vaggie stomped away from him and went into Charlie's office. "Charlie, we got a bit of a situation." Charlie looked up and saw you. "Oh my gosh!" Charlies eyes sparkled. "Easy hon, she was just given to me and I didn't have time to chase who it was down. Think she can stay?" "Of course she can stay! You don't expect me to throw her out on the streets do you?" Vaggie smiled, what did she do to deserve the best girlfriend.

Niffty:

"Hey boss, I picked you up a snack." Niffty said cheerfully as she dragged in the bag of body parts. "Thank you my de..." Alastor cut himself off when he saw what Niffty had in her arm. "Niffty dear, who is this?" "This is Y/N, her daddy is in the bag." Alastor tilted his head as he stared at the bag he has in his hand. "Is he now?" "Uh huh." Niffty nodded. "So I'm gonna be Y/N's mommy." Alastor chuckled and patted his small friend's head. "My friend you will make a wonderful mother."

Cherri Bomb:

"Pfff, are you fucking serious?" Angel laughed. "What? How hard can it be?" Cherri shrugged. "This kid is gonna be the most badass bitch in Hell just like her sexy mama." "You're not gonna take her out on any turf wars are you?" "Hell yeah I am!" Cherri cheered. "They gotta learn at an early age so they can become experts."

Katie Killjoy:

"Wanna see something funny?" Katie asked the baby she was holding. She snuck up behind Tom and poured the hot coffee onto his lap. "Hey no dick, look what I found." Katie said as she held the kid up. Tom was too busy whimpering and honestly he feared for the child, when Katie is mad or even happy she's ruthless but Katie seems to already be attached to the kid, so maybe the next big story can be 'Bitchy Katie gone soft."

Alastor:

"What the fuck?" Was the only thing Husk could say as he saw Alastor walk in with a baby in his arms. "Ah Husker my good friend, I want you to meet Y/N." "How the fuck did you get a kid?" "Well, these demons were trying to hurt this little darling and she has such a beautiful smile I didn't have the heart to leave her." "You're not planning on eating her are you?" "Not anymore." Alastor shrugged. "Whoa Al, you're a daddy now?" Angel asked as he walked in. "I suppose so." Alastor answered. "Mind if I call you that to?" Angel as sudectivly. Alastor flinched and it sounded like a record got scratched before he fixed his posture. "HA! No."

Angel Dust:

Angel had tears of joy in his eyes the whole time he was going back to the hotel. His new child was cleared and healthy enough to go home. He didn't know what he did to deserve this but he wasn't gonna mess this up. He walked up to the hotel door ready to show her where she is going to live only to get a big surprise thrown at him. Charlie threw him a surprise party and everyone Angel kinda considers as friends were there even his brother and sister. "Charlie you didn't have to do this." Angel told her when she walked up to him. "Of course I did, you're a dad now, that's a reason to celebrate." Charlie smiled. "So what did you decide to name her?" "Well, I really like the name Y/N." "That's a perfect name, now come on and open some presents, you're really gonna love the pink balloons animals."

Husk:

"Why am I doing this?" Hunk grumbled as he held the kid and shielded them with his wings. He hated this, if he keeps this kid he'll have to cut back on his drinking and he really doesn't wanna do that but at the same time he knows that if he just left you, you would just become demon food. "Oh what's that what's that what's that?" Niffy asked as she speeded around him. Husk growled and slapped his forehead, he was really hoping he could keep the kid a secret for just a little bit longer. "Is that a baby? She's so cute." Niffty gushed. "Yeah yeah, just don't tell anyone about her, I wanna keep her hidden for just a bit longer." "Hmm." Niffty tapped her chin in thought. "On one condition." "And that would be?" Husk growled. "I get to sew her clothes." "Fine."

Sir Pentious:

"Get in here you sniffling chickens!!" Sir Pentious yelled. His egg minions hurried in, them being the clumsy idiots they are some cracked from being in such a hurry but he didn't care. Pentious held you up. "This is Y/N, I have made myself her father and if anything happens to you YOU'LL WAKE UP NEXT TO A SIDE OF BACON! UNDERSTAND!!" The eggs coward in fear and nodded. "Good, if you'll need me I'll be setting up a room for now, don't interrupt me."

Tom Trench:

Tom didn't have time to find you a sitter so he had no choice but to take you to work with him. "Alright sunshine, please be quiet while I give the news." "you finally did it Tom." Katie sneered from behind him. "I knew your slutting around will get you in trouble." "I didn't make her Katie, I found her and decided to keep her." Katie raised her brow. "Should have known, she's too cute to be yours." Katie then walked away. "Wow, I've never heard Katie complement anyone before." Tom told you.