How? I don't know

We got home and I felt the only person that cared about me now was Levi. I felt like crying. I was being watched by Cody. That's scary. I mean he could hurt anyone. I don't know how though. Its tempting to just kill him. But I can't, I could get into jail. As soon as I got to my room I ran to my bed and started to cry. I took off my backpack and put it in my closet. I got into sweat pants and a long sleeved shirt. I curled up on my bed and cried myself to sleep. Levi came in an hour later while I am still sleeping. He smiles softly and gently shakes me awake. Its 6:00 and his sister already got dinner for me. Its sitting on a stool with a cup of water next to it. I sit up my face red from me crying.

I finish eating and Levi sits next to me on the bed. He hugs me and I start to cry again. Thinking about what happened today. "What happened today?" He whispered in my ear. " On my way to the park I..... I ran in......into Cody... He wouldn't let me walk away so I roasted him. But I guess he followed me to the park. I texted my friends then a few minutes you texted me. Then I got a text fro....... from Cody. He was watching me from somewhere but I couldn't see him." I say crying a little harder. He hugged me harder trying to make me calm down. 

The next morning I woke up with Levi at my side. He helped me out of bed and down to the kitchen for a glass of milk and some pancakes. I ate all of my food and cleared my plate. "Levi I am going for a stroll outside. I'll be back around noon." I said walking out the door. "Be careful" H yelled back. I shut the door and walked to the park. Good I didn't leave my phone back at the house. It was in my sweatshirt pocket. * Sigh* I sat on a swing and just swayed back and fourth as the breeze sent chills down my spine. "This is life' I say in my head. I sang the song my mother would sing to me to make me happy. I sang it in my head over and over. 'I wonder what life would be like is mom where still here...' I say in my head. The thought made me tear up. "Hey girly" I hear a voice behind me. " * sigh* what do you want Cody?" I say not moving to face him. 

" I want you to come with me. That is if you want to see you mother one last time." He said grinning. I gasped. "YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?" I say almost yelling at him. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a abandon house. It was old and rickety. He continued but I resisted. I looked at the ground not wanting to go in. "What you don't want to see her." He asked. " Are you sure this is the place." My voice shaking. "Yes." He said grabbing my arm and dragging me in. We walked down a long hallway. I was terrified. I was quickly pulled along stumbling at every step. we soon stopped at a glass window with the blinds down. H walked into a door and locked it. I heard foot steps and loud yelling. 

I soon saw the blinds rise to see a dimly lit room. Cody Walked up and lit some candles. I soon saw who was tied up in a chair. "MOM!" I yelled. My eyes filled with tears. Cody walked up behind her smiling and showing fangs. I was frozen in terror. He was a Vampire. I read all about them in my history books. He is one of them that survived from the fires and stuff.  He murdered my mother on the spot. I started to cry I wanted to run but something made me stay. Ten minutes of silence and blackness I stepped backwards and started running. I ran as far away from the vampire as I could. I ran away from the sight of blood pouring on the floor. I ran away from the old building. I soon ran into Levi who was worried sick about me. Its about midnight. He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. I cried and cried. He was soothing me trying to make me calm down.