Leo Diego Cameron Malfoy

Your POV

"This is your grandad, my dad" he said and they all looked at him, he looked back nervously. Until Astra slid down from the sofa and ran over, holding Auroras hand. She went over to him and clambered into the sofa next to him, and hugged him. Aurora doing the same on the other side, Hunter shortly followed and I beamed, I had raised them well, Scorpius looked at me nervously and I nodded reassuringly, Draco set him down and he wandered over, hugging him also. Lucius looked shocked at their touch but soon settled as scorpius went back to Draco, Hunter came and lent in me by the fire but the girls stayed on the sofa. Laying in him and Narcissa. "Now then who wants some presents!" Narcissa said and they all jumped with joy. After dinner Narcissa and Lucius left. Hugging us goodbye. I sat on the floor with Draco after we out out Balieys and Mince pies out for Father Christmas and out the kids to bed. "You did the right thing today, forgiving your father" I said, he was sat behind me, legs either side and hands on my belly, infront of the fire. "It doesn't feel that right, but I felt bad, he's old and I dont want to end of bad terms with him." He said sighing, "Remember when we where in that bathroom and I was sad over my father", "Yeah" he said slyly, "if this is going to be a having sex induces labour thing then I'm in" he said and I slapped his knee, "Draco no, I'm nine months pregnant", "Exactly" he said I could feel him smirking, "I know your smirking behind me" I said "Or am I" he said and I rolled my eyes and layed back on him. My head on his lap I looked up at him and he looked down at me, "You look beautiful" he said and I smiled, "Anyways the pic the I was trying to make was I was so distraught because the last time I saw my father he told me something", "What?" He asked, "That he was finding me an arranged marriage for when I was sixteen, i yelled at him and went to my room. That was the last time I saw him" I said and he stayed silent, still looking at me. "You did the right thing" I said and he smiled at me, "Comeone" he said getting up, "We have presents to put under the tree, "if I can remember where I put them", he said, walking over to the plate we put out. He grabbed the balieys and held it up "Cheers" he said and I scowled, he chugged it and then grabbed the mince pies. He shoved one in his mouth then walked over, "Eat" he said through crumbs. "I'm goo-" he shoved it in my mouth and I caught the remains in my hands. I nearly chocked laughing and we put out all the presents for all the kids, Harry, Ron and My brothers included, there's as well. We headed upstairs and went to bed.

The next morning I knew the kids wouldnt get up too early because they where al, heavy sleepers like me, but for some reason I couldn't sleep, I was already prepared for my friends to come over, they come Christmas lunchtime and we all catch up and have dinner, they then stay fir the next week, the kids love it and so do i. I decided to take a bubble bath and layed down in the dark, quietly and closed my eyes, "(y/n)?, you ok" I heard Draco said as I saw his silhouette taking iff his joggers and got in the bath, sliding in behind me, he held my lower stomach and that's when I felt it, a- contraction, not now. "Yeah I'm fin-" I was cut off by pain, this was why I couldn't sleep, but I promised myself I would leave it, al, my previous pregnancies I had been in labour for like 10 hours before needing to be at the hospital, it would be fine. I got up and we did presents and stuff with the kids, I knew Draco knew someuwas wrong. But soon everyone else arrived. "Harry!" I said as he entered with Ginny, I hugged him tight and the kids too, eventually everyone arrived and came in, I carried on having contractions but by now we where eating dinner so I was holding out. "So aren't you supposed to be like, not pregnant by now" Ron said like an idiot. "Yeah" Hermione said, "My due date was a whi-" I paused, the pain coming but I refused to make a sound. "What my wife is trying to tell you is she is currently in labour and has been since late last night, but she doesn't want to ruin Christmas so is pretending to be fine" Draco said smuggling, "Liar, I'm fine" I said. "Sure?" Diego asked. "Sure" I said and looked to Draco, who had an amused look on his face, we chatted and once we where done with dinner and dessert we opened presents and everything was fine, till I went to the bathroom. I was touching up my makeup when I felt something and looked down, y water broke. "DRACO" I yelled. I heard him from the other room. "Ok bets on why she called, money here for she lied and her water broke and here for unrelated to the fact she's one hundred percent in labour, I heard chinkcing if coins as I pulled out my wand. "Clenio" it cleaned up just in time. As he entered he looked expectantly at me, "Does my lipstick look ok?" "I asked and he smirked, suitcase behind him. "Comeone lets go, your a terrible liar" he said. As he grabbed my wrist and the suitcase with his other hand. "Ok guys (y/n) has a baby to give birth to so we must be off" he said, I saw half of them say yes and divvy up a large pile of galleons, "Classy" I said before turning to Hermione, "Please can you tell Scorpius and the triplets what's going on" "Of course" she said as they all hugged me. Draco grabbed my hand as we arrived at the hospital, somehow there where reporters outside, you see in our world there was not royalty, there where the descendants of Merlin, AKA me. We rushed in and 3 hours later at 11.43 Christmas Day Leo Diego Cameron Malfoy was born, I got to choose the middle names since Draco litteraly chose to have the child. I looked at him, he had blue eyes like me, so my children went blue, grey, blue, grey, blue cool. I saw a thin layer of platinum blonde hair in his head "I swear you bloody Malfoys and your genes" I said and Draco looked at me "Your a Malfoy now" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes. The next morning at 10 we where cleared to go. I felt fine and had bounced back really quick, flat stomach already. I wrapped up Leo and grabbed our things. I held Leo close and grabbed onto Draco, we apperated back to the living room. Where ever was sat and we started them.