Just a voice in my own head

I gave a vote, this won. ChaosDancer12 co-wrote this with me. We couldn't resist

'I died?' was the shocked thought.

'But I'm Freaking Death... how?' Reaper thought.

Reaper gathered his thoughts, trying to figure out just what the Funk was happening.

"YOLO!" a voice screamed somewhere.

"Aww... what a good boy you are Harry, mommy's little boy," a female voice said, a human female walked into view and picked him up.

Wait... pick him up!

Stars darn it, he'd reincarnated.

OoOoO

Reaper quickly discovered he had no control over his own body, he was also the only soul in said body.

He knew that upon reincarnation a souls memories were wiped, as it was fresh start. He guessed he'd splintered into two mind sets due to the fact Death could never forgot.

Then one day an ugly human came in, his soul splintered like it was shredded.

Geno had more soul then this guy.

What did his new parents call this guy, Wallmart, molypart... no not that. Was it moldparts... oh yeah it was Voldemort! Flee from Death or some crap, well Mr Flee say hello to babified Death,

"Ma ma!" Baby Harry cried, as his mother fell to some Death curse.

'Briggght one here...' Reaper thought, as the human tried to use a death curse on.. well Death.

Green curse headed there way.

Reaper shrugged mentally, and whacked it away like he'd once done to one of Horror's Cleavers.

The house exploded, the curse exploding hitting baby Harry's forehead leaving a bleeding gash.

'Sorry bud, only one soul allowed here' Reaper scowled as a piece of moldys soul tried to invade them.

The corrupted soul shard screamed as Reaper hit it with true Death magic.

"Harry!" a frantic voice called.

Sleep claimed the exhausted Death god.

He woke to the scream of a horse women.. no made fun of horses.

This... did not look promising.

OoOoO

Harry Potter the smallest resident of the house was strange, his only friend an imaginary one he called Mr. Reaper. The child liked wearing black, and if it wasn't for how bright a personality people would have called him Emo.

Petunia had long ago giving up on giving him yard chores, after there were only so many times one could take there prize roses dying. It was like her freak of a nephew, had anti growing Karma.

The Dursleys did there best to pretend the child didn't exist, they'd tried to bring him down and punish him in the past but every time they'd have nightmares for months of Death chasing them if they tried.

Vernon would never touch the brat again either, the one time he'd giving the brat a beating he'd woken with grey hair and the brat healthy again.

They also had a feeling Mr. Reaper was more real then they ever wanted.

Harry Potter looked up and blinked, and own was flying above him and squawked in fear. It dropped its burden and fled.

"Hogwarts huh..." Harry sad reading the letter with his name.