The Sum of His Parts

It was a beautiful day in Jump City. The sun shined brightly overhead as citizens of the coastal city enjoyed a day at the park.

A nice breeze and few clouds in the sky helped create a serene environment. Tossing a Frisbee, throwing a baseball, flying a kite, or just spending the day with loved ones for a picnic, people came to take full advantage of such a pleasant day.

Among the many people enjoying themselves at the park, the resident superhero team decided to spend the day basking in the fresh air and sunlight as well.

"Mmm-mmm!" A familiar metallic Titan inhaled and exhaled deeply, "Would you look at that; a little sunshine, a little breeze. Only one thing could make this day better."

He leaned over a grill and removed the lid, revealing a large rack of freshly grilled ribs on a plate, "Four and a half pounds of baby-back ribs!"

He grinned as he lifted the plate and walked over to a park table where Robin, Crystal, and Starfire were seated. "Man, I love picnic food." Cyborg added as he took a seat next to the Boy Wonder and began chowing down his rack of ribs.

"It is a nice day outside." Crystal smiles as she sat at the picnic table eating an ice cream Sundae wearing a large beach hat, the thing about Icecren is that they're cold blooded and normally can't adapt in the warm climate. But since she's half human she can last longer in the sun but not too hot.

Kinda similar to a vampire

"Agreed, Cyborg. This tiny yellow beverage is truly delightful." The Tamaranean blushed as she continued slurping through a straw.

The two males at the table stopped eating, "Uh... Starfire?" Cyborg said as he and Robin stared at her in shock.

"That's mustard." The masked Titan added as he winced at the sight.

"Is there more?" She asked happily as a sight gag showed her nuzzling a large container of mustard against the side of her face. The other two teens at the table just stared at her while Cyborgs' robotic eye twitched upon hearing the aliens' words.

"Star why don't you try it with a hot dog?" Crystal hands her friend a cooked hot dog. The alien girl tried to stick the hot dog though the straw. Crystal just shook her head chuckling.

Climbing on the tree next to the grill, a green lemur made its way onto a branch before hanging by its tail and lowering itself towards the grill

The animal transformed, revealing Beast Boy hanging upside down and extending his arms. "Sweet! My tofu dogs are cooked to perfection." He said as he held two buns holding some white substance in place of the usual meat.

"Yo Raven, try one!" He said to the dark mage, who was sitting in the shade beneath a nearby tree, "They're loaded with soybean-y goodness!"

The cloaked mage turned to look at him, "I respect that you don't eat meat." She told him, "Please respect that I don't eat fake meat." She narrowed her eyes at the green teen as she finished speaking.

"All right, y'all. Who wants to play some foo-ball?" Cyborg asked as he ran out into a clear spot of the park, holding up a football.

Robin, Crystal, Starfire, and Beast Boy ran up to join the bionic Titan to partake in the sport. When they formed in a group, they noticed one friend was missing. They turned back to see Raven still sitting in the shade beneath the tree.

She looked up to face them, "I'll be referee." She said in a bored tone.

"Red! Twenty-three!" Robin shouted, "Hut, hut, hut!" On the last command, the bionic Titan snapped the ball behind him, handing it to the quarterback and took off, passing the orange and green skinned teens.