13: Another Story

So, one thing to note, if you are looking for any Jake and Sam fluff, this part is not for you, it's about all the other plants and what have been going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twin Sunflower: Hheeyy ppoollyy, hhaavvee yyoouu ssppookkeenn ttoo SSaamm yyeett?

Polly: No, sorry, i don't really think Sam needs to hear my news right now.

Vito: I know she is  having a great time and you have bad news, but she's your friend, she'll understand. 

Polly: Okay, your right, ill go speak to her.

.....

Sam: Oh, hey Polly, want some Planty's? Jake brought me there for our friendaversary.

Polly: Um, Sam,  i have some bad news...

Sam: Oh no, what is it?

Polly: Im...quitting the plants... for a while...

Sam: What!? Why?! You're awesome! We need you on our team!

Polly: Well, my parents are out of town, and they want me to stay with my cousins and grandparents. It won't be that long, you can go on dates with Jake while you wait! 

Sam: Hey...that isn't what...

Polly: Ohhh, so that's how it is....

Sam: Polly shhh!

Jake: Oh hey! What's going on? 

Polly: Im leaving for a while.

Jake: Oh. Well i hope you have a good time while your gone. See ya!

Polly: See ya Jake. Bye Sam, tell everyone else. I'll be back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you want me to continue this?