More Methods

Hello Master Shifters!

Apologies for not posting in a while, thank you so much for 500 reads that's literally insane!

Just a quick reminder I get all of my information from Amino shifting groups and these methods are not mine unless specified.

This post will be covering the Clocktower, Stargazing, and the Train Methods.

Remember that methods are just a guidelines and you can adapt them to make them better for you. It's recommended to stay as close as possible to the method but, again, change it as you must.

1. Clocktower Method

Step 1. Rest on either side.

Step 2. Don't have your legs straight. Curl yourself into a little ball, but not too tight.

Step 3. Try to not make your feet or hands touch.

Step 4. Watch your breathing for a minute or two, calm down your breathing.

Step 5. Imagine scenarios of your life in your dr in the first person. As you're imagining, start imagining that your body is suddenly spinning like if you were on the hand of a clock. The more vividly you imagine, the faster you will spin. Focus on the positives of your dr. While visualizing state drs from time to time.

Step 6. Once you've got everything visualized (appearance, scenarios, etc.) think of your surroundings of where you will wake up in your dr.

Step 7. Once you feel that you have spun for long enough, slowly start to slow down the spinning without stopping it all the way.

Step 8. Stay spinning and try to fall asleep while counting from 0-100 or 100-0. When you wake you should be in your dr.

2. Stargazing Method

Step 1. Visualize you star gazing with someone important from your dr. Visualize every detail. How does the ground feel? What is the temperature?

Step 2. Imagine that the person you are with begins to ask you questions about your dr and yourself.

Step 3. After you feel like you are done with the questions. The person from your dr stands up and reaches out for your hand. They lead you to a door and they put their hand on the doorknob. The person looks at you and asks "are you ready?" They will open the door and it opens to a bright white corridor.

Step 4. Begin your affirmations as you walk through the corridor. Take your time with this step. Once you finish your affirmations, the corridor ends with another door. The person from your dr says "It's time to come home" and you walk through the door.

Step 5. The door opens to your wakeup location. You should be shifted but if you are not, fall asleep in the room while repeating affirmations and you should wake up in your dr.

3. Train Method

Step 1. Relax completely. Lay back and take a deep inhale then exhale softly and calmly. Make sure you're completely relaxed before moving onto the next step. Just close your eyes and breathe.

Step 2. Get rid of all negative thoughts. You don't want your train to go the wrong direction so we can only have positive thoughts. Think of things that make you happy in your dr.

Step 3. Imagine you're on a train and you're on a ride to your desired reality. Keep your eyes closed and do not open them. Only open your eyes when you eel like you've reached your stop. When you open your eyes, everything will stop. This is why it's important to keep your eyes closed until you get to your stop. During the ride use your 5 senses (4 not including vision)

VARIATION TO STEP 4: Instead of closing your eyes, keep them open and watch the scenery of the train ride. Imagine someone from your dr sitting down next to you and asking you questions about yourself. Grab a bite to eat, something to eat, etc. Listen to music if you want. Truly imagine the whole train experience. When the train stops, have the person guide you off the train and when you step off the train you should be in your dr.

Again please let me know if there is a specific method you've seen that you want me to cover!

Also as a heads up there is a full moon on November 30th!
* just checked and this one is called the full beaver moon which i think is pretty fantastic lmao

Happy shifting everyone!