𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐒 ┆wonder boy

╭──────────────
╰─➤ ᝰ𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 | ❱1.3k.:‧₊ˑ🎐

「📠 𝟎𝟎𝟏.」

When Nishinoya wrongfully involves [y/n] into a paper warfare...+*.

Nishinoya Yuu was quite the sharp-witted boy.

And although he wasn't exactly excelling academically, he was quick on his feet. He was rather the exceptional student.

He wasn't failing nor was he anywhere near honour roll. But his mother was okay with it. Besides, Nishinoya was friendly with the students and extremely gifted when it came to athletic abilities.

Though, even though he had been liked by all the teachers, he had quite the love hate relationship with each of them.

Nishinoya Yuu always found himself getting into trouble but even then the teachers couldn't bring themselves to hate him. He was overall such a likeable individual.

Although, this didn't stop them from punishing him when necessary.

Nishinoya considered skipping an art.

As years passed by it gradually got harder and harder to escape school grounds in time.

Which only tempted him further.

In which he would scheme absurd lengths in order to get out of going to school.

Since he had been such a well liked student, all he ever got was a detention or a call home which he would just erase before his mother returned from her shift.

Though there was one class he could never bring himself to skip.

Not a chance.

And even though it had been one of the most boring classes ever, he would never ditch. For one reason and one reason only.

[l/n] [f/n].

After all, it was the only time he ever got with her.

Sure they never actually spoken or shared a glance longer than 10 seconds but just your presence was enough to gravitate himself toward you.

It's not that he had a crush on you or anything. He just found himself very interested in you.

You were just so captivating to him and he couldn't really explain why.

Perhaps she knew me in another life.

He would often find himself thinking.

And for the thousandth time of the week, he caught himself peering over another students shoulder  memorizing your face and absentmindedly sketching them out flawlessly on a scrap piece of grid paper.

He found it extremely difficult to stay awake in this class. And so had all the other students. Though he had just the strategy to pass time.

"Simple- fold your paper like this- until it's like unfold-able- and then fold it into a v-shape so that it's really sharp and can really do damage, grab a band- and launch that baby." He remembered explaining to the class secretively during a free period of his first year.

Almost immediately, it became a huge sensation and thus began, the school-wide game, wasps.

And to Nishinoya's surprise, it gained him a lot of friends during first year. Almost immediately, he was amongst the popular crowd of Karasuno high. It had been the reason he and Tanaka had been bros since.

Forward two years, and here he was, sitting in math class unable to keep focus.

It wasn't his fault Nakamura Sensei had such a strung voice. He couldn't keep himself awake during his usual monotone lessons.