Chapter 5

Harrys POV

  Waking up in the middle of my mates loving embrace while they are all fast asleep is something I look forward to every morning, throwing up my guts every morning is not. I wake up with the readiness to fight off the nausea and spring out of bed to get rid of the horrible feeling only for no horrible feeling to come. I lay there in my sleeping mates embrace not feeling an ounce of morning sickness.  I sneakily maneuver my way out of their grips being careful not to wake them all, while have a small bump to work with. Successfully getting out of the bed without even causing one of them to stir, I pull on my sweat pants and what the boys call a maternity teeshirt that they bought me before going into the kitchen. "Babies I say we make some home made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. What do you think?" I talk to my babies as I walk into the kitchen. Getting a grumble from my tummy I take it as a yes. Grabbing the pre-made dough from last night out of the fridge I start to cut the log into circles as the oven heats up. Placing them on the tray and into the oven I go over into the fridge searching it for my juice only to be scared by someone wrapping their arms around my waist. I gasp ready to scream as I turn around to face my attacker I see its only Liam. "Sorry love, I didn't mean to scare you." he says with a chuckle. Pulling him into a hug I mumble out "You did" with tears streaming down my cheeks unable to help it. "I'm so sorry love.... Shhhh don't cry, I've got you... I'm right here...Shhhhh" he sways us in order to calm me down knowing it wasn't good for me to get so worked up. As my sobs turn into sniffles he slowly pulls away allowing us to look into each others eyes, placing a kiss on my nose I tell him 'I'm sorry.'  looking down at my bump completely embarrassed of the little scene I just created. "You have nothing to be sorry for Hazza! You just got a little scared, we all get scared so theres no need to be embarrassed. I'm sorry love I shouldn't have snuck up on you like that I promise I won't do that again." he tells me as he pulls me into a hug playing with my curls. "You reacted a lot better the Louis would've if I scared him." he whispers in my ear causing a teary giggle to pass my lips, pulling apart we just smile at one and other enjoying being in the other embrace. Our moment was cut short as the timer for the cinnamon rolls went off, Liam slowly lets go of his grip allowing me to get the yummy rolls. Placing them on a cooling rack, he looks over and smiles at me "Were the babies wanting these?" he asked giving him a nod he joins me as I start to whisk the icing. Lathering each with a thick layer of icing the others make they way into the kitchen giving both me and Liam good morning kisses before snatching a roll.

 "Harry we were thinking since you aren't that noticeable yet we could go shopping for the nursery." Niall says licking his fingers of icing, I nod excitedly, glad that I was going to be able to go shopping with them. With humans not used to seeing a pregnant man I was worried if I was going to have to miss the important shopping trip. "Great! Well head out for the afternoon." Liam says taking all of the dirty dishes as he starts to wash them. "Uh Harry?" Lous asks shyly looking as if something was on his mind I nod for him to continue "Is there a way we can find out what we're having?" he asked all of them turning their attention on me waiting for my answer. 'Yeah its a bit odd but its the only way we find can out.' I tell them, smiles erupt on their faces looking like they were sitting on pins and needles. 'Okay, all we're going to need is to find two white sea shells.' I tell them a look of confusion crossed their faces before Niall declared he was on it and racing out the door towards the lagoon. "Why?" was all Zayn could ask still completely baffled with the need for the sea shells. 'You'll see.' is all I tell them before getting up and making my way back upstair to lie back down. Not even ten minutes later and Nialls already running back into the house with the shells, the four of them make it up to our bedroom slowly opening the door not wanting to disturb me if I were asleep. I open my eyes and the four rush over to me with the two shells in hand. "What now Hazza?" Niall asked handing over the pure white shells 'Watch' I simply tell them placing the two shells on my newly five month bump. Slowly but surely the pure white shells started to change colors as the lay on my bump over my babies. Or should I say my baby boys, looking down both shells have turned a soft baby blue color letting us know we're having boys. Tears of joy start to pour out of my eyes excited that I'm having boys. I look up at my mates to see them looking at the shells with wide smiles on their faces before they start to celebrate the news. I let out a watery giggle at my boys causing their attention to turn over to me as they shower me in kisses and telling me how happy they were. We stayed there for a while just cuddled up in each others embrace relishing the news of our boys. But with it only taking ten minutes I'm up and having to pee thanks to the guppies. Taking the shells off the bump and placing them on the bed I get up and use the restroom. Coming back over to the bed I see my mates holding the baby blue shells "How come they haven't changed back yet?" Zayn asked looking at the shell 'They won't ever change back' I tell them making my way back into the middle as I explain the magic held with in the snow shells. 'These white shells are actually called snow shells and only appear in front of a mate who is either expecting or their mate is expecting. They were first founded by Cove and Jacob when the pair were expecting their first child. Being a gift sent by the goddess they were overjoyed when they placed the shell Coves tummy to see it turn a baby blue. When the baby came and was a boy they put the two together knowing this was a way to tell. So when Cove was pregnant again another snow shell appeared placing it on his stomach it turned a light pink. They knew it was a girl this time around being just as excited as the first. The Goddess was so happy to please them that she made it so every pregnant mate afterwards would be able to find and use the snow shell.' I tell them as the sit their in utter amazement "Cool." they all say looking like children all cuddled up and starring at the shells. 

 "Enough with the shells we've got shopping to do!"

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please comment any names you think would be perfect for the boys. Also I hope you don't mind that they're both boys, just thought Id change it up.