Chapter 6

Harry's POV:

"Thank you everyone for attending the show and I hope you loved it just as much as we did! Goodnight Pittsburgh!" I said enthusiastically.

I ran off the stage along with the other boys.

I ran to couch to try and find my phone, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I wanted to go on Zoe's Twitter page again and see if she said anything about me following her.

Some things such as 'we did great lads' and 'nice job boys' were said but I was too focused on finding my phone that I didn't say anything.

"Hey boys, have you seen my phone by any chance? I can't find it anywhere and I really need it." I searched frantically.

"Mm, I don't know mate, try the dressin' room." Niall said to me.

I snapped my fingers.

"Right, the dressing room. That's where it is. Thanks Niall!"

"No problem ma-"

He stumbled a bit when I ran passed him to the dressing room.

When I opened the door, I immediately saw it sitting on the couch.

I grab it and jump on the couch.

I unlock my phone, and go on Twitter.

I went on her profile, but there was nothing yet. No tweets no activity.

"Ugh." I groaned

If she saw that I followed her and said something about it, I would've tweeted her but she hasn't yet so I can't.

I sigh and stand up from the couch and head out of the room.

~

Zoe's POV:

I yawn as I wake up from sleeping. I look at my clock and it reads 10:30.

When I get up, I grab my phone and head down stairs.

My mom is not home, as per usual, so I once again, eat breakfast alone.

I grab a bowl and spoon out of the cabinets and drawer. Then I grab the Cheerios box and the milk.

I bring everything to the table and sit down.

I put everything in the bowl and then start to eat.

As I'm eating I hear a bunch of buzzes. I get up following the buzzes when I find the noise it coming from my phone.

When I look at the screen, I widen my eyes. I realize I have A LOT of notifications on Twitter.

I log onto my Twitter and I see that I've gained hundreds or thousands of followers. I look at what people are tweeting me and it's all about Harry.

Everyone saying things like 'OMG HARRY FOLLOWED YOU' or 'I CANT BELIEVE HE FOLLOWED YOU'

My eyes widen yet again as I fumble with my phone and search 'Harry Styles' in the search bar.

When I get to his profile, I nearly faint right then and there.

Harry Styles frickin followed me.

I cover up my mouth to try to hold in my screams but it doesn't help at all because I swear the whole state of Minnesota could hear me.

"OH MY LORDY LORD HARRY FOLLOWED ME THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I'm jumping up and down and spinning around while screaming.

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE HE FOLLOWED ME IM THE HAPPIEST GIRL ALIVE RIGHT N-"

I fall right on my butt.

"-ow"

I lay in my back and just start hysterically laughing. I don't know if it was more from falling over or from him following me. I'm thinking it's from a little bit of both.

"Hahaha oh wow"

I go on Twitter once again and start tweeting Harry seeing if he'll notice me.

After I got done having a weird/funny freak out tweet session on Twitter, I decided to dm him.

I said something along the lines of :

'thank you Harry so much for following me, you guys are my world and you don't know how much you just did for me by following me. I have and am going through some tough situations and you just made me the happiest girl ever, you always do. Thank you for being so amazing and I hope to see and possibly meet you guys in the concert in a couple months! Love you guys!'

I still can not get over the fact that Harry just followed me.

I don't think I ever will get over it either.

They just make me so happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will be updating possibly tomorrow but at least before next week! I love you and thanks for reading once again!!!!