Chapter 1

The sunlight poured through the large glass windows across from the bed. The air was cold around me as I stirred in my sleep, my naked body felt the chill barely covered by the sheets.

The sound of curtains being opened made me groan and I threw a pillow at the perpetrator, upset he'd woken me from my slumber.

"That hurt."

"That was the point," I replied groggily, burying myself further under the blankets in an attempt to fall back asleep. I was unsuccessful though. He jumped into bed with me, pulling my body flush against his bare chest.

"We have things to do today, darling," he kissed the top of my head.

"I wanna sleep kook," I groaned, turning myself around and burying my face in his chest.

"You know if you don't get up and put some clothes on Jimin will barge in any second without any regard for your privacy," Jungkook reminded me. That fact made me sit up in bed immediately, because I knew he was right.

I yawned and stretched my body, letting the sheets fall and expose my bare chest to the cool air. Jungkook whistled at me. I smacked his arm, trying to hide my smile from him but failing.

It had been six months since I had been officially named the Fey Boss and eight months since the beginning of Jungkook and I's relationship. With my cousin Namjoon at my side as the Kim Boss we dominated the mafia scene, making every family bend to our will.

It was hard work, and I felt like I deserved to sleep in. Too bad it was always a mad house where I lived.

Getting out of bed, I stumbled to my dresser and pulled out one of Jungkook's t-shirts. I threw it over my head and watched him roll his eyes, but he didn't protest. He knows how cute I look in his clothes.

"On second thought, come back to-" Jungkook started to coax me back to him but was cut off when the door swung open, revealing a smirking Jimin.

"Damn, I missed the show," he sighed, making Jungkook chuck a pillow at him. I groaned at the memory of Jimin catching Jungkook and I the day before in a suggestive position.

"Hey Jimin," I smiled at him despite his interruption. "What's on the agenda for today?" I asked. Since becoming the Fey boss it was almost like Jimin had switched families. Sure the Kim's and Fey's were united but there were still two separate bosses, hitmen, grunts and other members. Despite being an official member of the Kim's, Jimin showed up every morning to tell me what my schedule was for the day.

"You have breakfast," he clapped his hands together excitedly. "Then some meetings with some boring business men—Yoongi offered to stand in with you as 'man meat', as you call it," he chuckled.

"That's my job," Jungkook scoffed from the bed.

"You have other plans," Jimin shrugs. "Oh yeah, Namjoon wants to see you, and pack a bag," Jimin told him.

"Again?" I sighed, looking sadly at Jungkook.

Namjoon had been giving Jungkook a lot of away missions lately, causing us to be apart for extended periods of time. This time he was only home three days before Namjoon was sending him back out again.

I have to talk to him about that.

"Pencil Namjoon in for three o' clock, okay Jimin?" I told him and he nodded obediently. "And save us a seat at breakfast," I smiled fondly at my 'secretary'. "We'll be right down."

Jimin nodded again before practically skipping from the room. I could hear him as he began to hum to himself and shut the door behind him.

Once he was gone I sauntered back over to Jungkook's side, allowing him to pull me back down onto the bed and wrap his arms around me.