When you have an attack

This was requested by @LinkinLord45673
Warning - contains flashbacks, panic attacks, abuse, and lash outs.

Y/N sat in her dorm, sitting on the edge of the bed. Some time had past since the attempt, the class had gotten dorms after the training camp incident and All Might losing his quirk. When it came to Aizawa asking her parents if they allowed, they said that they were happy for Y/N to leave. Obviously this concerned Aizawa since you were always the type to hide your body, and was always quiet, he tried to help you but you had more trust in Shoto. As the flashbacks rushed through your mind, swarming over your vision, reality began to fade away, tears sealed in your eyes and quickly began to pour down your face. Small quiet sobs came out as you couldn't find your way back to reality, all you could see was your past life with your parents. Always yelling and hitting you, louds screams and shouts came from them from the tiniest mistake you did. As the loud voices and scenario swarmed your mind, the louder your sobs became.

You didn't know how much time had passed but your crying was loud enough for Shoto to hear. Being the wonderful and concerned boyfriend he is, he goes into your dorm to see Y/N shaking, hyperventilating and having pure fear in her eyes. You still could see your past, instead of seeing Shoto, you saw one of your parents. Since you couldn't take it anymore, you screamed in fear. Shoto tried his best to calm you down but you kept pushing him away, Aizawa heard the scream and quickly rushed to your room. As he saw you in your state he quickly got Shoto out and after a while managed to calm you down. Shoto was waiting outside your dorm as Aizawa stayed inside with you, he was shocked that you pushed him away.

Timeskip a few hours
Aizawa had let you explain what happened and then went out to Shoto, the teacher explained to the teen that you had an attack and couldn't see reality. Shoto was shocked but then remembered your past and slowly walked in, "Y/N?" Shoto spoke and then quickly got tackled into a hug by a smaller figure. "I-I'm sorry Sho" you sobbed into him quietly, Todoroki gently hugged you back and held your small figure tight "you don't need to apologize, it wasn't your fault" he explained softly to you. He then cuddled with you for the rest of the day, keeping you calm.

Hey guys remember that the request are open! Feel free to request in any of the chapters as well, I don't mind!