chapter 16: Sorcerers stone.

~ readers pov ~

Hermione is back from Christmas break, I think that's what's it called, or winter break, What ever same difference. We showed her the card and she bolted up and started speed walking towards the library. Whyyy, I don't have energy for this today. I swear I'm going to jump onto someone's back.

"My feet are sore" I whine as we are rushing through the hallways " and I'm tired"

"Sorry your MajEsTy, shall I pick you up and carry you?" Ron said sarcastically.

"Why thank you servant" I said and jumped onto his back making him lose balance a bit. "ONWARD!" I point towards the library. He just sighed and continued walking. Harry looked like he wasn't quite present in our reality, almost like trapped by thoughts. Hmmm.

I slide off of Ron's back and ran and jumped onto Harry's back, "Your turn!" I exclaim as I wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Am I a servant too, your majesty" He said jokingly and Ron snickers.

"Oh no no no, your my jester." I say with a slight giggle.

"No fair how come he gets to be your jester" Ron asks and Harry laughs which makes Hermione join in.

"Fine Ron since you complaining you shall now be rock" I say and tap him on the shoulder. Everyone laughs and we arrive at the library.

We sit down at this table and we just sitting there as Hermione is running around the library and I started humming a muggle song and started fiddling with my wand. Suddenly I see that blond dude coming around the corner, ( I think you know who). Of course he was heading this way, Lets hope I can try a new hex today! 

 "Hey (y/n)" I looked up and looked back down "(Y/n)!" he almost exclaimed and I look up.

"Yes what do you need" I answer looking at him, I really hoped he would just like go away but apparently not.

"I can't believe you got sorted into Gryffindor Pathe-" 

"Draco over there is a book go get it for me" I cut him off and look him with a smile and look back down. He really is just a dude who thinks he's better than everyone else doesn't he.(a/n I don't like writing bad about Draco :<)

"Excuse me I'm not your servant!" He exclaimed and I simply looked him up and down.

"Now you are, books now please" I did a faint smile and looked down, he stormed off to the pile of books and bought one here. " You see Malfoy this is the wrong book go get the other one" He rolls his eyes and goes to take the book back and brought another one. I look to see Harry smiling and Ron trying to keep his laughter in.

"There you go you - you- Ugh" He says and walks away with his goons  looked stunned and quickly run after him. I look up and see Hermione rushing back.

"Here I had you looking the completely wrong place. I took this out a while ago for some light reading" She plopped down a massive book. LIGHT, HERMIONE YOU ARE CRAZY. " Aha here, Nicholas Flamel the only known maker of the philosophers stone. It-"She got interrupted by Harry.

"It makes the owner immortal" He said and looked up into Hermione's eyes. He had just made a huge mistake. Hermione's eyes look like she's thinking of the 87 ways she could kill you right now. She can be scary. "We have to go tell Hagrid that someone is trying to break in to steal it, and I think its Snape." Harry stood up fast and rushed off, followed by Hermione and then Ron. They just left me!

"WAIT UP!" I scream running towards them and I nearly tripped over a book or two but I finally caught up. " so what time are we going to see Hagrid" I ran in front of Harry and was walking backwards.

"Tonight" Harry replied

- later that night -

"NORBET, SUCH A CUTE NAMEE!" I scream and they all hush me because I was being really loud apparently. "SoRrY" I say sarcastically. "I'm tired I'll see you guys later" I walk out of Hagrid's cabin and quickly run back to the common room so that no one caught me out of bed.

I jumped onto my bed and I swear I heard something in my bed snap but I'll just ignore that. Time for sleep and I'm not missing it for the world, well maybe if Har- nope nevermind ye not missing it for ANYONE.

(Guys I'm sorry just realized I forgot about the quidditch match against slytherin so pretend i did write that in and this is my fav chapter I've written so far)