🧡🧡29🧡🧡

3rd person's POV

Chaeyoung stood up from her bed after hearing the loud alarm clock beside her. She groaned lazily eyes threatening to close but she did her best to open it. She went to the mirror and grabbed the comb for her hair.

She stood up there watching her horrible self at her reflection from the mirror.

Swollen eyes, dried tears, and swollen lips cause of her biting it to prevent herself from sobbing.

She sighed and decided to go to the bathroom and wash her face. She dried her face by a towel beside her before putting her hair into a messy bun.

She then went outside her room to do her job. But when she was about to pass to a room, her feet automatically stopped in front of the door.

Jimin was still asleep. He was hugging her pillow cause he can still smell her scent there. He thinks that maybe by smelling her scent and hugging her pillow will make him feel that she is beside him and pulling him into her embrace.

Chaeyoung on the other hand is debating whether she will open the door or knock. She looks like an idiot standing there that she's even sweating. She calm herself down and released a long sigh.

"I think it's a bad idea." she pursed her lips before turning her  back and went downstairs to do her business.

She wore her apron before walking towards the refrigerator to pick what will she cook for the morning.

===============================

Chaeyoung's POV

I just finished cooking. I wiped my hands on my apron and clasp it together. Just then, I nearly jumped when I felt something snaked on my waist.

I looked from behind and saw someone just woke up. He hugged me from the back and rested his chin on my shoulders.

"Good morning" he said huskily. I didn't answer and just continued what I'm doing. I saw him at the corner of my eyes sighing and then pursed his lips.

"I'm sorry"  he said again. His voice is cracking obviously holding his tears. I didn't answered again. I have to do this. I should act cold to make him forget me so that things won't be complicated.

"Chae... are you mad?" I shook my head. "Was it about yesterday? Or did I did something? I'm sorry-" "Stop it Jimin" I stopped whatever I'm doing and turned around.

"Stop saying sorry. It won't make me take back what I said last night" I said to him coldly. I was about to leave but his hand caught my wrist.

"I didn't agreed. It means no deal" he said to me. I bit my lips and closed my eyes tightly for a second and then turned to him. I chuckled and looked at him while still maintaining my cold attitude.

"I don't care. Don't be stupid" we had an eye contact for a few minutes. His eyes softened and his hands reached my cheeks. "You love me...right Chae? You told me when we were at the bedroom. When we were watching TV. When I'm about to go to work. It's all true...right?" 

His eyes were hopeful and pleading. I wanted to hug him and just tell him that I do but I can't. I shouldn't.

I threw his arms from my cheeks which made him shock. "I don't. All of it was a lie" he looked at me with a sad look. "Did you really think that I did?" he chuckled bitterly. "But you said it. You even hugged me and-" "Stop trying hard" he was now crying while I'm holding myself to not to burst out.

"You don't deserve my love. I just wasted my time being with you. I regret all of it. It's all a waste of time" I turned around to hide my tears but his voice caught me off guard.

"Even you if don't, I'll still love you. I'll still believe all of it was true. If you regret being with me, I don't. Even if you'll tell me a thousand times to unlove you, you'll just get tired but I won't stop loving you" I turned around.

"I don't need your love"

A/N: Annyeong!!. How are guys? Hope you're doing well.

Credits to @Blueming11unknown  for helping me with this chapter. ❤❤❤

Anyways don't forget to vote. And please follow my account to show support. Love you a lot guys!!

Borahae 💜💜💜💜