One shot:1 part (1)

Episode:17
What would happen if eda really was pregnant? Will serkan tell her the truth?

Eda, ayfer hala, ceren, fifi are having breakfast all of a sudden eda gets up in the midst of eating breakfast . She is holding her stomach and rushes to the washroom to empty everything out she has eaten in the morning. Ayfer hala and everyone else go after her.
Ayefer: eda are you okay?
Eda: yes I am okay. I guess I have been stressed out from all the work at office and not taking care of myself but don't worry I am fine.
Ayfer: edaa why don't you stay at home today okay you are not feeling well.
Ceren: evet eda, don't go to work today .
Eda: hayir hayir I am fine. I am getting late anyways I am leaving for work.
Don't worry I am fine.
Eda's thoughts
It's been 2 weeks since I have been feeling nauseous and dizzy I couldn't figure it out what was happening. I didn't want to tell hala as she is already stressed out because of the flower shop.

Art life:
Eda enters
Serkan: eda merhaba
Eda: merhaba
Serkan: I have to talk you about something important I am designing a house and I want you to help me with the landscape as efe referred you to our clients and they like your work.
Serkan: be ready at 5 we're going to their house.
Eda: tamam
Serkan: tamam
At 5:00
Serkan: eda are you ready
Eda: evet
Serkan: okay let's go
Outside
Serkan opens the car door for eda
Eda: I am not coming with you I have booked a cab oh look it is her already
Serkan: eda look I don't want to argue right now we are going together and that is final.
Eda: oh really
Eda staring at  serkan like she is going to crush him  and serkan of course putting a mask of anger on his face but inside scared as a rat.

Eda and serkan arrive at the house of course separately.
Serkan: I told you we should've came together and now were late because of you
Eda: yes by 2 minutes ok enough now let's go inside
Serkan and eda arrive inside the house where she meets asli and emre.
Asli and emre: merhaba
Serkan and eda: merhaba
Asli with a baby in her arms: meet serkan
Eda: looks at big serkan and giggles minik serkan and takes him in to her arms after a while serkan is talking with emre with serkan in his arms in the garden while asli with eda upstairs when  suddenly asli starts feeling dizzy and nauseous she runs to the bathroom after emptying her stomach.
Eda: are you okay
Asli: yes
There were a thousand thoughts going inside eda head how come asli was going through the same thing as her.
Eda: let me call emre
Asli: no there is no need I know what is happening with me.
Asli : Eda I want to tell you something eda before I tell anyone else. I am pregnant
Eda: what
Asli: yes with all the dizziness and nausea just found out this morning.
Showing her the stick with the positive sign
Asli excuses herself to get some water
While eda is standing still in the bathroom with so many thoughts running around her head.
After a minute eda notices another pregnancy kit that has not been used and finally decides to do what she never thought of in a million years
She finally tested her self and waited for 5 minutes
What felt like the longest 5 minutes of her life and when finally 5 minutes passed she mustered up the courage to look at the stick a positive sign.
Tears welling up in her eyes not knowing what's going to happen next.
Hayir: no
Evet: yes

I am sorry if I made any mistake it is my first time writing a story I am trying to improve.