Part 2 : New Friends

don't mind the picture. I had nothing to put TvT 

(Purple/Readers pov) I saw orange near security. He was watching the cameras.

"Howdy!" He shouted. Silver came too. I was waiting for Silver to leave so I could kill Orange. Silver was always so sassy. I don't understand her. "You know.. your being kind of sus." She said rolling her eyes while looking back at cams. 

Orange had left so I killed that dumbass Silver. I was over in Medbay watching Orange do the dumb scan thing so he could prove he was innocent but he didn't know that I already knew.

I kind of liked him, so I didn't want to kill him straight away. "Y'know, Red isn't always sus." Orange said. I knew he wanted to laugh because he had his hand over his helmet. I looked around because I thought someone was watching us, then me and Orange left.

I did tons of tasks with Orange, but I mostly just helped him. I made him think that blue was sus, so we could vote someone out other than me. 

We talked through out the way but I thought it was the time to kill Orange. I got out my knife, but he pulled it back. "Wow." He said. He ran over to the cafe to vote me out. Red agreed, which ment I would get voted out.