Angel Dust x Husker | AngelHusk Love

Today is the first day that the Happy Hotel opens thanks to Alastor helping Charlie and Vaggie to make the hotel better and more clean for customers when they come in.

Charlie: Vaggie, I am so happy that we are finally opening this Hotel. This will be the best day ever!

Vaggie: I know. Me too Charlie. Me too.

*Charlie looks around* Where is Angel? I thought he was by us for the grand opening.

Vaggie: He is probably at the bar pestering Husker.

Charlie: I swear Angel loves that cat.

As Charlie and Vaggie get ready for the grand opening Angel is at the bar sitting at one of the seats near Husker as Husker pretends to not notice Angel sitting there by him. Husker is annoyed with Angel because Angel does nothing but talk and talk non-stop.

Husker: Angel, do you ever stay silent?

Angel: Not entirely darling. As Angel makes a heart with his hands to Husker.

Husker: What do you want to drink Angel before this hotel opens up?

Angel: Can I have..... *It took a minute for Angel to decide* ...Cardinale please?

Husker nodded and started making the drink.
Angel just sat there watching Husker make the drink. Husker looked at Angel and rolled his eyes as he looked back to focus on the drink he was making for Angel.

Angel: Husky can you also put the little umbrella in with my drink please?

Husker: Alright. *As Husker got the umbrella from the cabinet*

1 hour has passed and there is still 3 more hours to the opening of the Happy Hotel. Husker finally handed Angel's Cardinale drink and started taking little sips of his drink at a time.

Husker looked up and down on Angel and he thought in his mind; *Damn, I never knew that porn star slider can look so damn sexy.*
Angel doesn't seem to notice as he is looking down at the counter of the bar with a long sigh.
Husker seems to wonder why Angel started acting different all of the sudden. Could it be because of his fucking boss Valentino?
30 more minutes passed by and there were 2 hours and 30 minutes left until the opening. Charlie and Vaggie had made sure the lobby was clean and Alastor had Niffty make sure all the rooms were clean.

*Charlie and Vaggie's point of view*

Charlie: Vaggie?

Vaggie: Yes Charlie?

*Charlie looks at the bar* Do you think those two will be in a relationship together? As she points to the bar where Angel and Husker are.

Vaggie: Oh Definitely. Angel obviously has feeling for Husker and I'm sure Husker has feelings for him too.

Charlie: Oh, ok anyways let's make sure the hotel is ready for opening. Vaggie nodded in agreement.

*Husker and Angel's point of view*

Angel sighed again as Husker asked "Are you ok Angel?" Angel looked up and nodded.
Husker replied
"Ok Angel I just want to know because of your sick boss Valentino."
Angel had wanted to leave Valentino for good but doesn't know how to.

Angel: Husker, I'm going to go to my room for a bit.

Husker: Why? The hotel is about to open in 2 hours!

Angel: I just want time alone is all.

Husker never thought that the Spider wants alone time to himself as he heard Angel walk upstairs. Husker sighed and said to himself "That spider is fucking adorable. I'd love to have him as my sunshine."

Husker sighed and went upstairs to Angel's room. As he got there he heard crying from the room and he listened closely. He heard Angel.

Angel: *Crying really hard* I love Husker so much. I just wish there was a way to prove my love to him.

Angel didn't know Husker was listening and Husker opened the door to Angel's room.

Angel looked at Husker and said "Oh, Hey husker" he sniffed.
Husker sat down next to Angel as wrapped his wing around him and said
"Angel, you don't need to prove your love to me. I already knew you loved me. I just didn't say anything because I wanted to make it seem like you didn't know that I knew you loved me." Husker rubbed Angel's back and Angel was hugging Husker tightly*

Husker: Angel, when you went up stairs I knew I had this for a long time but I didn't tell you but to be honest, when I first laid my eyes on you, I instantly fell in love with you but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be a weirdo in front of Charlie and Vaggie.

Angel: Husker, you should have talked to me about it. I wouldn't mind dating you the first day.

Husker: I know but now I want to ask you something.

Angel: What is it Husker?

Husker: Would you like to be my new lover, Angel Dust?

Angel: OMG YES!!!! I'd love to be your new lover!

Angel jumped up on Husker's lap and started kissing him passionately. This kiss lasted for about 10 minutes and then they headed back down stairs to see Charlie, Vaggie, Alastor and Niffty there waiting for them.

Angel and Husker: Hey guys. Sorry we are late.

Charlie: No no. You guys are on time. The hotel is just about to open its doors.

Husker kisses Angel in front of everyone as they all said "Awwww" Even Alastor.

Charlie: We knew you guys loved each other. You guys suck at hiding feelings hehe.

Husker and Angel blushed.

*Charlie looks at the clock* OMG ITS 3PM!
OPEN THE HOTEL GUYS! THE GRAND OPENING IS NOW!

*Vaggie walks outside with a microphone*

Vaggie: To every demon in Hell. I am Vaggie and I introduce to you to the Grand Opening of the new Happy Hotel!

All the demons clap and rush into the Hotel to check into their rooms. Husker and Angel to the lobby and cuddle one another while everyone checks into the Hotel.

Angel: I love you so much Husky.

Husker: I love you too my beautiful little angel princess.

Angel giggled and then they kissed and celebrated the Grand Opening of the Happy Hotel and Husker and Angel lived happily together forever.

**Author's note**
This story was from the top of my head and there will be more stories coming out in the future. There will be a story made where Husker and Angel get married and a story about them that's 18+ content. Anyways, thank you all for reading my story. Took me 2 hours to get done. 😁💘💜💞