The Introductions

(Y/N) POV:

I did my best to ignore the pain in my leg and kept holding my spear up, but they didn't back out either.

"Put your weapons down slintheads! She is already scared enough!" The brunette from before said and slowly all of the guy lowered their weapons, but they still held on to them tightly.

"Green bean" The guy named Newt said making me turn my spear towards him, but he didn't seem scared anymore "Do you remeber your name?" he asked me but I quickly shook my head

"Thats alright it has happened to all of us, you'll remember soon enough" said the boy with brown hair from before. "im Thomas". I gave him a quick nod. "Can you put you weapons down?" he asked me while smiling sweetly, but I still shook my head.

"No. Im not putting them down, because if you haven't realized im out numbered 17 to 1, you are all like twice my fucking size (A/N: sorry if you are tall) and Im injured. So no, Im not putting down my only chance of getting out of this alive" I said surprising myself at how steady my voice was, considering I was actually freaking out.

"Now start talking, where the hell am I?"

"This is The Glade, every month they send a new person in the box, in this case, you" A guy with dark skin said as he emerged from the croud "Im Alby, the leader of The Glade" he extended his hand to me, i started lowering my spear slowly, i didn't fully let go of it but I started putting my guard down.

"Wait, one person per month?" I asked more to myself then them, but they all nodded, I took a quick glance of the area and started counting heads "You've been here for a long time then, wait, who's they, who sends us here?"

"We dont know, every month the box comes up with supplies and a greenie, thats it" This time it was Newt who spoke. I fully dropped the sticks that I had on my left hand and set the spear down, when I went to grab the knife from my leg I saw some amused faces and heard someone whisper yelle 'where in the shucking hell did she get that from?!?!' making some of the other boys chuckle.

I looked around me, at the walls that surrounded us "Whats out there?" i asked moving my head toward the opening in the big walls.

"We can get to that later, for now we need to settle you in" I knew I had to ask about it later, but right now I had other priorities. I took a step forward having forgoten about my leg and instantlly started falling. I waited for the impact, but instead I felt a pair of arm rap around me. They sat me down on the ground and I could finally see who was the person that caught me. Thomas.

I quickly came back to reality when I started feeling pain on my leg. "Son of a- thats hurts like a butt cheek on a stick" I said making some people laugh. "Alby she needs to go to the Med-jacks" Thomas and another guy quickly put my arms over their shoulder and started walking to the biggest building in the place.

'maybe they are not that bad'
----------

(600 words)