Chapter one

In an empty hallway of 23rd floor, a faint sound of footsteps could be heard, getting sharper and lauder second by second. The person who was hiding behind the artificial plant kept for décor, suddenly stiffened by hearing it.

'God god god god...' there was an incoherent murmur of words which was hard to decipher. Scared to death, that fellow was just praying to all the immortal being just to delay his death so that he could meet his husband for a last time.

The steps approaching near his apartment halts, and the person who was just sitting behind that artificial tree placed beside the door of his apartment sucks in a deep breath to hold it in. there was a power cut in their residency and he had forgotten to take his keys before stepping out.

Suddenly as if sensing his presence, a flashlight was directed in his direction. "Arrghhhh don't kill me" he screams as soon as the light falls on his hiding spot, unveiling his face.

"Yibo- it's me." The concern voice sounded.

"Zhan-ge" Without any delay, the person leaped in to hug the new comer like his life depends on it. He isn't to blame here, the darkness is his another fear. When he had stepped out from the elevator, he got to know that he didn't take his keys before stepping out for the work. And when he took his phone out to call his husband, he got to know that it was on the verge of death. Just two rings he could afford with it, and before other could receive the call it got shut down. When he finally made it towards the door of their apartment thinking that he will wait for his husband there, the fucking power cut happened. Suddenly everything was black.

"Shuhh Shhh... I am here baby. I am here. Let's get in. I am sorry to have scared you. I was in hurry since your call got cut off and later your phone was switched off." The elder explained while fishing the keys out with one hand and other one smoothly sliding on the younger's back to soothe his heart. He knew his husband like back of his hand.

Quickly yet steadily he unlocked their shared apartment's door. "Come." He said to the figure hugging him. The figure shook his head in the crook of other's neck.

"Kiss me first baby" he demanded, as if nothing happened there just a moment ago.

"Don't be a horny pervert out in the hallways. People might see us." The elder was sane enough to smack some sanity in other's mind which was probably clouded with unwanted thoughts. Wait, who was he kidding, he damn wanted to feel those lips on him, right now, right there and then.

"Then just turn off your flashlight, no one will be able to capture anything. Not even the CCTV of the hallway." The other reasoned while raising his head to face the elder. Lips so closed that the elder just want to let go of everything and hold the younger one closer. Sensing the other's quandary, a muted smile spread across younger's face.

"What is it, Zhan-ge" He asked again, and Xiao Zhan would've sworn that there was lascivious tease in other's nasal voice that he cannot afford to ignore, neither had it in him to ignore. It demands the attention of his every being. As Wang Yibo lands his muscled hand on other's buttocks, Xiao Zhan couldn't help but to approach younger's lips again. The lips he missed for the past two days. He had missed them so much that he didn't dare to kiss them rashly. He closed his eyes, feeling the younger's breath brushing on his face, warming his every being all over again.

"Ge, did you find someone else on your shooting location that you don't want me again?" Younger asked, kneading the mounds in his veiny hands.

"Di, no one! No one can take the place where you have craved your name for lifetime to come. This Zhan-ge forever belongs to his Bo-di for the time eternity." The elder confessed with his most honest and soft voice he had ever used. It's already been a year to their secret marriage, yet he feel like it just happened yesterday.