"Cartoons and Cereal."

I could hear snickering through my ears. My eyes may have been closed, but I could hear everything. Suddenly, there was a bright flash and a whirring sound. My eyes shot open. There stood Richie and Bev, giggling. Bev was holding my Polaroid. Richie was laughing his ass off. Then, I realized why. Bill was asleep, arms wrapped around me.

"What the hell, Toizer!" I exclaimed.

"Did you guys fuck last night?" Richie asked.

"WHAT THE HELL?! NO!" I whisper-screeched so I wouldn't wake Bill up.

"Then what the hell was that noise at 3 am. The screeching and MOANING?" Richie eyed me dead.

"We were cleaning glass. Glass that wouldn't have been broken if it weren't for YOU." I moved Bill's arms off of my torso. He moved slightly, then opened his eyes.

"Good morning, Bill." I giggled.

"G-Good morning, Luh-Lux." He smiled.

"You're both rats. Let's make cereal and watch cartoons." Richie pulled me off of Bill and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down, faggot." I kicked. He made himself some cereal with me slung over his shoulder.

"What kind of cereal do you want?" Richie smiled.

"Froot Loops, please." I said in a stern voice. Richie grabbed the Froot Loops box and made me some cereal. I went to turn the TV on. Tom and Jerry was on.

"Tom and Jerry! YES!" Richie screamed. He ran to the couch, careful not to spill our cereals.

"You're such a five-year-old." I laughed. 

"Being five was fun as fuck." He handed me my cereal. I sat next to Bill, quietly eating my cereal. I was taking every little feature of Tom and Jerry in.

~~~

Bev needed help cleaning her bathroom after the bloody explosion. We all rode over to her house on our bikes. All of us quiet. I had snatched the photo of Bill and I and put it in my backpack. I wasn't about to let Richie have that.

"Wait! What if her dad comes back!" Richie exclaimed.

"Do what you always do. Start talking." Stan ran after us. We went into the bloody bathroom. Eddie gagged as he saw the red bathroom. I put a hand on his back.

"This mess isn't going to clean itself!" I filled a bucket up with water. We cleaned and cleaned. It took us awhile, but we got it done. After finishing, I went to put the rags away. When I came back, I stood in the doorway. I saw Bev and Bill, talking. Bev made a flirty giggle. Bill was looking at her like he liked her. Jealousy filled my body. I wanted to kick Bev's ass, but I couldn't. She was my best friend. I was probably just overreacting. So, instead of interrupting, I went outside to talk to Richie.

"What up, fag." I sat on the fire escape.

"You're quite the asshole." He said in a British accent. I snickered.

"So why aren't you in there with the rest of the losers?" Rich asked.

"It's a lame ass fiesta. Just blood and flirting. LAME." I explained.

"Sounds stupid as fuck." Rich responded.

The rest of the gang came to join us. I hopped on my bike and put my headphones in. I played my tape, not wanting to hear Richie bitch about us imagining the blood. We walked our bikes. I could see a car that I recognized. Belch Huggins' car. I saw a kids bike, that one homeschooled kid. I knew he was in trouble. I threw my bike down in the grass, along with my walkman on the ground. Henry was shoving the kid's face in meat. I threw a rock on instinct.

"What the fuck?" Henry questioned. He saw me and I knew that homeschool and I were both fucked. Belch held homeschool down as Henry ran to grab me.

"Lookie what we have here. Lux, right? Heard you're quite the slut. You should try me." His hot breath on my face made me uncomfortable. I tried to break free. That failed. So I did the only thing I could do, scream. My vocal chords put up a good fight from me screaming so loud. He used his hand to shut me up. I bit him. The taste of Bowers' blood wasn't good.

"P-PUT HER DOWN, D-DICKWAD!" I heard the loud scream of the stuttering kid that I loved.

"Buh-Buh-Billy boy here to save his little girlfriend. Awh." Bowers pouted. Suddenly, a rock flew at Bowers' head, loosening his grip on me so I could run. I spit on him before running away. Belch threw a rock back.

"ROCK WAR!" Richie screamed before getting pelted by a rock. We all started to throw rocks. Eddie jumped into the stream water to get a better chance at hitting them. Belch and Victor had enough and ran away. Henry stayed on the ground. I went over to him and spit right on his face.

"Suck my dick, fuckface." I said before walking away. 

"Go blow your dad you mullet-wearing asshole!" Richie gave Henry the double finger. We walked down to where the barrens were.

"Thanks guys, but now they'll be after you too." Homeschool said.

"Oh, Bowers? That fuckwad is always after us." I laughed.

"Yeah, homeschool. Welcome to the Losers Club." Richie smirked.

~~~

When I finally arrived home, I flopped on my bed, exhausted. It felt nice to be home by myself. As always. There was nobody else but me. I had gotten over the clown, thinking it was merely a figment of imagination. My untouched record player still had The Beatles record on it, still spinning. Round and round. I looked at the ceiling. I could see Bev and Bill flirting. Bev knew I liked him. Why would she flirt with him? Then, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I spoke in the phone.

"H-Hey, Luh-Lux. I was just ch-checking in after what huh-happened today." The stuttering boy's voice rang through the phone.

"Yeah! I'm great." I said in and overly enthusiastic voice.

"That's g-good. W-Whatddya doing n-now?" He asked.

"Sitting by myself listening to The Petshop Boys." I laughed.

"So buh-basically nothing." He laughed with me.

"Yeah." I had a little smile on my face.

"Can I su-surprise y-you?" He asked.

"Sure. When will this happen?" I smiled.

"The w-world may n-never know." The dial tone rang in my ear.

"Shit." I mumbled. There was no music playing as I had told Bill. To kill time and the quiet, I replayed my Petshop Boys record. I flopped on my bed again.

"In a west end town a dead end world." I sang to myself as time went on and 'West End Girls' played.

"The east end boys and west end girls." I heard another voice sang. I screamed and fell off my bed. It came from my open window. There, stood Bill Denbrough on a thick tree branch.

"S-Sorry if I sc-scared you." He climbed through my window.

"You're fine. I wasn't expecting it." I laughed slightly.

"Th-That's why it's c-called a su-surprise." He chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

WC: 1180

~~~

TEEHEEEHEEE