Chapter 2 : Hot chocolate

Mama had finished her song and began rolling out the fought for the gingerbread men. "Wow!" Says Celeste. " they are so pretty!"
She says cheer fully . "Yes they are pretty, but surely handsome." Mama laughs. Leo walks into the room.  "Hey mama?" he says asking a question. "Yes dear?" Replied mama. "Where's papa?" He asks.  "Oh dear, Where is papa?"
She says. "Celeste go get your father, I need him." She said in a hurry. I knew she was doing this to calm down Leo from the stress of papa being at work all day. I jump on my bike and pedal to papas work. "Hey papa!" I say as I open the door. "Hi Darling" he says. "Mama needs you" I said to him. He shake his head and jumped in the pickup and put my bike in the back of the truck. I jumped in and he started the engine. "You know your mama is really happy that you both are home for Christmas." He says, knowing I have to go back to collage soon. "I know papa.." I said. "I just wish I could stay longer." I said with a sad tone. "You know Leo's happy to have you home too" he chuckled as we pulled into the driveway. Then it happened. The crash that changed my life. Papa flew into the dashboard. I cut my leg on the broken glass. It had been 3 minutes, then we heard sirens, I yelled for papa. He said " don't worry darling, they will save us" as we sat there. I fainted. I woke up in the hospital. I noticed I had one less leg then I did yesterday.

              • MORE COMING SOON!•