backseat cuddles

you, rae and poki were eating at mcdonald's at 2 in the morning.

you had some nuggets and shared a portion of fries with poki. rae had a burger some fries and a coke.

the 3 of you just talked about the most random things ranging from among us to music to planning your next youtube video.

both you and poki kept glancing at each other and rae being the sly person she is obviously noticed it.

but to be fair you both didn't make it hard to notice the lovesick poppy glances and smiles you send each other.

as you were trying to grab the last fry poki also reached for it, making your hands touch which made both of you turn a deep shade of red.

"i'm sorry, you can have it"

the girl gave you a small grin, throwing the fry in her mouth.

rae was watching the interaction with a small smirk, excited that her friends were obviously crushing on each other.

the brown haired girl and you just waited for your friend to finish her fries so you could go home and go to sleep since you were both beginning to get sleepy.

when rae finished her fries, you picked up all the trays and put them into the tray trolley and walked back to the table with a smile which poki and rae gladly returned.

you put on your jackets and headed to raes car, both you and poki moving to sit in the front seat, but being the lovesick puppies you are you told each other to go.

"it's okay, i can sit in the back"

rae was getting fed up just wanting to go home.

"just both sit in the back"

the brunette and you looked at each other and nodded moving to get into the back.

the ride from mcdonald's to your apartment was quite far and you were really tired and noticed yourself nodding of now and then, so did poki.

the girl moved as close as possible to you without hurting herself with the seatbelt and laid her head on your shoulder.

your cheeks turned a deep red but you still moved to lay your head on hers and put your arm around her waist.

rae saw you to in the rear view mirror but decided not to say anything so she wouldn't disturb you two.

poki fell asleep first letting out soft snores which made you smile lightly and you soon followed after.

the driving girl saw you two sleeping so she turned the radio off and drove a bit softer so she wouldn't wake you because you looked just so damn cute.

when you reached your apartment rae took out her phone and took lots of pictures and videos, adding one photo to her instagram story, tagging you both in it.

the brunette got out of the car, debating just leaving you there but deciding against it because she didn't want you to get mugged or something.

she softly shook both of you and told you that you were there.

both of you rubbed your eyes and got out of the car, following rae into the apartment and immediately walking to you room, poki close behind.

it wasn't unusual for poki to come into your room late at night to watch a movie or something but this night it felt different.

you went to your closet, taking out some sleeping clothes

"do you want some?"

poki gave you a small smile and nodded.

you smiled right back and got her a pair of sweats and an oversized 1975 hoodie and gave it to her.

she took it with a grin and went into the bathroom to change.

while she was in there you changed into your sleeping clothes which were a pair of sweats and an attic monkey tee.

poki came out of the bathroom to see you in your bed with the covers up, only your head showing from underneath.

"you still got space for me in there?"

you gave her a nod and lifted the blanket and she run over to it and jump into it which made you laugh loudly.

you shuffled closer to the girl and wrapped your arms around her, softly pulling her closer.

she smiled and cuddled into you, giving you a soft kiss onto your neck.

you looked down at her and gave her a small kiss onto her forehead, making her smile big.

you kept staring into her eyes when she suddenly leaned it and kissed you.

you were shocked but kissed her back once you realized what's happening.

the kiss was everything that you've dreamed of and more. it's was soft yet needy and full of love.

poki pulled away with a smile, leaning her head back onto your chest.

"be my girlfriend?"

poki beamed at you and nodded her head.

"i'd love that"