Chapter 1 ✨

Chapter 1: Transfer Students
Alexus' POV:
    "Finally we're here." I said to Zaidee as she walks up to my driver car door
"I know, finally we can see some of the boys" Zaidee said to me and I rolled my eyes.

As we make our way into the apartment, I call Jade so she can come over and help us unpack.
    "Alexus, girl, we're here. We're in apartment C7 its on the top floor! We got one of the biggest apartments on this side of the campus"

"Okay, I'll be there in like 10 minutes"

An hour later...

Jade still hasn't shown up and it's been an hour and almost done packing so she was useless

I hear a knock at the door and got up to open it.

"Zaidee, I know you heard the door" I yelled as I passed her door

" And did but I knew you would go to open it" She yells back

" Jade!!! I haven't seen you since the summer" I say to her before she can even step in the house but then I remember that she had us waiting an hour for her to come over so I hit her in the arm

"Ow! What was that for?" She stares at me and realizes that she's an hour late

"Ohh, sorry y'all I got caught up in something, but I'll make it up to y'all by bringing y'all to this good restaurant around the corner from here."

"I won't pass up free food but you have to help me unpack when we get back." I reply and run back to my room before she can disagree

Twenty-five minutes later...

I went back out into the living room seeing Jade and Zaidee heading to the door.
"Were y'all about to leave me?" I asked

"Girl yes we're hungry and I don't want to be out all night" Jade replied

I didn't even reply because I know they wouldn't really leave me. We all grew up together and I can't even lie and say we haven't fought each other. We have done it all from ignoring each to fighting each other but we never stopped talking for a long period of time. Our fights aren't even that bad because we stop them after 10 secs. We are literally sisters for life and nothing can come between us. We've been through everything with one another.

A ten minute car ride later...
"Come on y'all this is a lowkey spot that mad people from school go to. The first time I came here, was after a party at like 1 am." Jade told Alexus and Zaidee

"Girl, this better be as good as you make it because I'm mad hungry" Zaidee replies as she speed walks to the door

Me and Jade bust out laughing because she looks ridiculous basically running to the diner door.

We get in, we order and then go take our seats. I ordered a texan burger that was cooked with bbq sauce on it and has the regular stuff and jalapeños on it.

Jade gets the order when they call it and gets stop by a cute darkskin boy but he isn't my type.

Me and Zaidee are watching her because we are we goingto interagate her just like she would do us. We see her turn and point to us so we quickly turn around and act like we were talking. I told Zaidee to listen to what I was about to do.

"Girllll who is that? Is that one of your many "friends" you're always bragging about? He was cute. You gotta put me on" I could feel Jade burning a whole in the side of my face and me and Zaidee bust out laughing.

"Alexus stop playing. I know you guys can tell I am really feeling him but I don't know what to do because I've never felt this way..."

"Awww" me and Zaidee both cooed

"stop. I hate y'all but y'all have to chill because him and his friend are coming over" She said calmly like this isn't me and Zaidee's first outing at this school.

I'm not shy or anything but I just want to make a good first impression because those are important to me but I try not to judge someone too harshly because they could be having a bad day or something.

__________________________________________________________________________

Alright that was the end of the chapter!! How do y'all like first chapter? IS there anything you want to see in the future? This is my first story and I think this chapter might be long but its whatever.

Leave any ideas for the future here and I will pick the best on and will also give credit