Violence and terror

Harry, dean and Castiel were going to go ghost hunting in a house where people had reported a poltergeist. Harry was scared beyond belief Castiel thought it would be fun. Dean was just daydreaming in the car. Once they stepped into the house they heard a loud bang. In the moment, Harry took out a revolver from his pocket and started shooting in the direction where they heard the bang. He ran outside, so dean thought he was gone. But before he knew it, the window had smashed and on the floor was a grenade. Dean took Castiels hand and quickly ran out, dragging him with him. As the battered building crashed down, they looked into the rubble but before they could say anything, Harry was firing an AK-47 in the clouds of rubble... blindly. After that he got up on a jet pack and dropped a 750kg bomb directly onto the rubble at which point the rubble covered it in flames while he was spraying it with his flamethrower.

'Oh well' dean said 'this whole village is... apparently haunted' but then dean heard a nuclear bomb siren. And dean saw Harry in a plane carrying a huge nuclear bomb, about to drop it. Anyway dean and Castiel just survived. They decided to keep Harry gor because he had good energy and got rid of the ghost very well, they gave him a pay rise too, 1/2 of a cent more.