(You dicide a name for the chapter)

Infinity's pov

Jc is my real dad... I got to go home and when we got there I saw a girl and Daddy said " Hey honey meet Clarity" She smiled and I said "Hi" Why don't you to go upstairs and talk a little and get to know each other better" We walked upstairs and the door was shut and locked I gulped she was going to abuse me but this time I won't do anything about it I love the fell of pain it is weird right? "Hi my name is Clarity you must be Infinity Trev talks about all all the time." Are you in love with my daddy?" Yeah why" Because I heard him say that your voice is really annoying" I said my dad doesn't need another girl in his life " Did he?" Yeah" she stormed out I heard yelling than I heard foot steps up the stairs and to my door I got under the cover and I heard daddy say " Come out brat" he mumbled the last part I took the covers off and he saw me and said" Honey did you tell Clarity that I said her voice was annoying?" The in the blink of an eye I woke up...

Cliffhanger

Qotd: who is your favorite ex member of o2l mines TREVOR MORAN.

Do you want to be in my book just comment who you want to be and a little about that person.

Girl online

Going offline xoxo