Boy or Girl?

.
.
.
~Harry's POV~
.
.
.
5 months later
.
Well in 3 short months Lyla and I are gonna be parents. We are excited and nervous at the same time. Today is the day we get to find out what gender the baby is gonna be. But right after that, Lyla has an interview with Ellen Degeneres.
"Hey babe you ready?" Lyla asked.
"Yup"
.
"Delyla Edwards." Lyla stated to the lady at the desk.
"Ah Dr. Swift's 3 o'clock. She will be right with you, please take a seat." She said nicely.
.
.
.
~Lyla's POV~
.
.
.
"Miss Edwards" Nurse Cindy called.
"Alright Lyla Im gonna need you to lay down on this bed and Dr. Swift will be with you in a few." She said as she left.
"So what do you think the baby will be?" I asked Harry.
"Well I kinda want the baby to be a boy but boy or girl I will always love 'em." He said just as Dr. Swift came in.
"Hello Lyla how are you today?" She asked.
"I'm wonderful."
"So are you guys ready to find out what your baby is gonna be?"
"We have been waiting 6 months for this day."
"Well lets get started. You are having a...boy."
"Ahh I can't wait to tell everyone!" Harry said excitedly.
"We have to get going." I said.
"Ok let me go get your prints then you can be on your way." Dr. Swift said.
.
interview
.
"I would love to welcome the one and only Rimyxx!" I heard Ellen say and walked on stage.
"Hey!" I said as she hugged me.
"Wow lots of action going on in there." She said as she put her hand in my belly.
"Yeah he has been really active lately and its killing me." I said as we laughed.
"Wait did you say 'he'?"
"Yes we are having a boy."
"So you are on tour right now with the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction right?"
"Yes."
"How is that going?" She asked.
"Well its going good for now but when I get to about 8 months I'm gonna drop out and just chill until the baby comes."
"So will the baby be going on tour with you when he comes?"
"Yes but I won't go for like a month after he is born because we just wanna chill and get used to having a baby around. But after that yes he would go on tour with us."
"Well if he would be going with you, who is gonna watch him while you're on stage?" She asked.
"Well with all the boys and girls going with I won't have to worry about not having a babysitter especially with Niall and Bella not being able to have kids they are more than willing to help us."
"I hear you are remaking all of your dad's songs how is that going?"
"Well it's going really well. My favorite one so far is My Wish because it just brings back so many memories of my dad and me. And it's just so emotional like 'this is my wish for you, go live your life like your dying' which is exactly what my dad was trying to say when he wrote the lyrics."
"That's touching and deep."
"Sorry."
"Well ladies and gentlemen that's all we have time for today once again the one and only Rimyxx!"
.
.
.
AUTHORS NOTE
.
.
.
HEY GUYS SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE BUT HEY HERES ONE A REALLY SHORT ONE THE NEXT INE MIGHT BE LONGER IDK BUT THIS WAS AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE BOOK AND IM RUNNING OUTTA IDEAS SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT I WOULD LOVE YOUR IMPUT
#Biall
#Darry
#Biam
#Lamantha
#Zerrie
#DarryBaby
PEACE