♡ He's so Cute ♡

Karma POV

Monday, my most favorite day of all, the day for school, the day where I'll see him after my two days of suffering, the day where I'll see MY NAGISA... 

"Karma!"

I looked behind and saw MY NAGISA catching up, Oh god he's so cute...

I stopped on my tracks, letting my cute little bluenette catch up to me.

When he finally caught up, he was panting, he was so cute! No one's cuter than this cute little angel in front of me just looking at him makes me wanna pounce at him and hug him tight but of course I had to control myself.

"Wooh! I thought I was gonna die"

Don't say that....Angel....It's making me sad, having a thought of you dying is too much for me...

"Want me to carry you~? So I would end your suffering?"

"What?! No! Don't be ridiculous Karma!"

Tsundere mode huh? Kawaii~

I chuckled, this angel right here is just too cute. He pouted and glared at me.

Trying to be more cute? You're really driving me crazy Nagisa~

"I was just kidding, cheer up!"

He smiled, I'm sure, I'm so sure that my heart just leaped out off of my chest, his smile....

IS SOOOO CUTEEEEE!!!!

"Karma snap out!"

"Huh, what?"

"What do you mean "Huh, what?" Idiot we're late for school!"

"Oh, right school.... Ugh... I'm too lazy... to go there"

"I should be the one who have the rights to complain, I just run a marathon! Marathon!"

I laughed, his overreacting expression never failed to impress me...Cute....

Me and Nagisa walked to school, Nagisa had to drag me so he's now holding my hand....

"Say Karma, do you think we have a chance to kill Koro-sensei?"

"Of course we have, I mean we have the best assassin right besides me..."

He blushed and looked away, I chuckled.

"S-stop flattering me Karma!"

"Whaaat it is true that you're the cu- I mean the best assassin in the class!"

"N-no I'm not I always thought it was you Karma, look at you you're strong and tall!"

He said or yelled rather as he smiled again.

Receiving praise is the best....

"Nah, you won't see it on the body build you know but you do ought to drink milk"

"KARMA!!!"

I laughed, he's so cute...