Mystery Mountain Memories

In this story the following characters are all 17 years old.
Night Ninja/Zack
An yu/Alexis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you don't know what Night Ninja looks like under the mask, he has messy, unruly, dark brown hair. His bangs fall just above his eyes with skin a few shades lighter then Conner. He has chocolate brown eyes and is usually wearing black or blue.
EVERY STORY IS DIFFERENT!!!

"Wow..I haven't been here in years," Alexis sighs dreamily as she looks over the mountain she once protected. They were leaning on a balcony looking over mystery mountain.

"Yeah. Remember when I first met you?"Zack asked.

"Now that's a story to remember" she laughs.

"What was your first impression of me" Zack smirked.

"Well...I thought you and those little...ummm"

"Ninjalinos?"

"Yeah that's it!" She exclaimed.

"You thought we were what?" Zack mused.

"Pretty cute," she admits.

"What was your first impression of me?" She asked.

"I thought you were confident, smart, gorgeous, bossy, sarcastic...and you still are" He joked. She playfully hit his arm.

"Although I was super jealous of you, which is why I wasn't nice to you in the beginning" Zack laughed.

"Jealous of me?" She questions.

"I was the only ninja the time and the only one who knew how to do those cool tricks. It took me years of training to learn of all it and then you came and did it like it was nothing. You were really talented."

"Really? To be honest I did feel out of place" She admitted. "Mystery mountain was also really lonely until you tried to steal something."

Zack flinches at the memory. "Yeah I'm done being the bad guy. It's just not me anymore. Although I was pretty prideful," he recalls.

"Was? You still are."

"No I'm not" he crosses his arms. "But I was the only villain who ever came close to beating the PJ masks."

"What about Luna? I think she came the closest?" Alexis said.

"What? Luna? She was in like, second place. Romeo was last because all he used was his stupid inventions that never worked." Zack said proudly.

"I always stopped you from trying to steal from the pagoda," she laughs at the thought.

"Oh yeah..." he musters up a fake smile. "Can you forgive me?"

"I forgave you a long time ago Zack," She smiles to herself. "Your different now"

"A good different?" He asks .

"Of course," she leans her head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around her.

"Thank god your not a villain anymore," she sighed happily.

"So am I," he looked down into her eyes.

"What ever made you become a hero?" She asks.

"You did duh," he say obliviously.

"When?"

"After our 1st date," he says without a doubt.

"Really why?"

"Because I knew you were the one and I couldn't lose you." He admits.

"How?"

"I just did," he smiles at her. "You ask a lot of questions."