10 ▶︎ narrative & imessage

Corpse lays besides Tehya, watching as she peacefully sleep. He couldn't help but admire how beautiful she was. He noticed little things about her. He notice how her nose creases sometimes, or that she snores but not loud to be annoyed he actually found it really cute.

After last night, he felt like he would never get out the friend zone. He felt like an idiot for even trying to attempt to tell her how he felt. He continues to stare at her, until she starts shifting, making him close his eyes.

Tehya opened her eyes, quickly rubbing them to get the tired out of her eyes. She turned to her right and sees corpse laying there, still asleep. A smile appears on her face; she gets up, walking to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Once she finished, she walks out the bathroom, only to bump into Elijah. "Sorry, Elijah" She said, moving to the side to walk past.

"No problem; how did it go last night with homeboy" Elijah said. Tehya raised her eyebrows in confusion. Did he and corpse talk last night? What did they talk about.

"What are you talking about?" Tehya asked, crossing her arms across her chest. She moves closer to stand in front of Elijah, as his face looks as if he was a deer caught in headlights.

"Oh... uh... me and white boy just had a joke, I guess he didn't tell it to you, nevermind, you wouldn't get it" He said, nervously chuckling, turning around to walk into the bathroom, and as he was about to close it, Tehya pushes the door open.

"Try me, I catch on quickly" She said. Her eyes narrow, as she waits for him to answer her. Something weird was going on, and she didn't like it.

"Listen, Tehya... I'm not obligated to tell someone else's business" He said.

"I thought it was a joke?" She said, she was curious before, but now she was extremely curious. "What I don't get is why Corpse would tell you something and not me, I'm his bestfriend, and you're a stranger to him"

"Why don't you ask him yourself" He said, shutting the door for real this time. Tehya walks back into her room to see corpse on his phone.

He noticed giving her a small smile before looking back on his phone. "You know there are people out there, claiming to be me, the world is fucking sick" He says, as he continues to scroll through his social media.

"People are weird, welcome to earth" she said. She walks over to her bed, jumping on top of Corpse. He groans, but not in pain. He tosses his phone besides him, he looks down at the girl, as she lays across him, playing with his rings.

"So... Elijah told me, you and him had a conversation" She said. She put her main focus on the rings, that were on his fingers.

"Did he tell you what we were talking about?" He said, his voice sounded nervous, he could feel his palms about to sweat.

"Yeah, he told me everything" She said, lying out of her ass, but maybe she could trick him into telling her.

"So..... um.... what do you think about it?" He asked.

"I think it's great, you should of told me before" She said, sitting up. She felt closer to find out what they were talking about.

"Really... umm, I thought you would feel different but it's a relief" He said, letting out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.

In the heat of the moment, Corpse gently grips Tehya's jawline, pressing his lips against her. She was in shock that she jumped back. "Umm, Corpse, why did you do that?" She said, letting out a slight chuckle.

"Because you said you feel the same for me, I was so scared that you would reject me but I'm glad it all worked out, we could be together, tay" He said, moving closer to Tehya.

"I didn't know that's what you meant" Tehya said, she cover her mouth with her hand. He really just kissed her, she didn't hate it, but her walls are said fuck no.

"What do you mean? you said Elijah told you" He said confused. Tehya felt so terrible, she didn't think that this would happen, she thought he was gonna said he had a rash or some shit, not admit his feelings.

"I lied, he didn't tell me anything, I am so sorry, Corpse, I didn't know you would do that" She said, her hands still covering her mouth.

Silent. It was absolute silence and it was scaring the fuck out of Tehya. Corpse felt embarrassed, he confessed his feeling for Tehya to her and she didn't feel the same.

He could feel his heart break, he needed to leave, he already felt stupid for still sitting there after she told him. He grabbed his phone from the bed, getting up, grabbing his shoes and jacket.

"Corpse, please don't go, we could just forget about it" Tehya pleaded, but Corpse never stopped moving at his starting place. He puts on his shoes at an incredible speed. "Corpse, come on, it was nothing, we could just get over it" She said, trying to make the situation better.

"It is something, Tehya. I just told you how I felt, and you don't feel the same, and now it's weird and embarrassing and I-i-I'll talk to you later" He said leaving the apartment, without even looking back.

"What happened?" Ebony asked, walking out of her bedroom, with confusion on her face. Tehya places her arms over her head in frustration.

"I just lost my fucking best friend" she said, walking back into her bedroom.

me

me

can we please talk?
10:34 AM

I don't wanna lose you
your my best friend, please talk to me
10:45 AM

I know you don't want to talk to me
but aleast tell me you're still my bestie
1:08 PM

???
1:09 PM