𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔!

"I'm a very strong believer that whoever is meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you, regardless how far they wander."
         -Anonymous

Indianna Goldfield

I sat in between Cedric and Wyatt, we had just sat on the Hogwarts express. It was quiet in our compartment but if you were to stick your head outside the sliding door, you'd be able to hear all the excited student's whose voices were muffled through the walls. On the other side of us sat Draco Malfoy, Greggory Goyle, and Vincent Crabbe. None of us truly liked any of them. However, Wyatt was the closest with them. Malfoy must've sat here because of that, he doesn't have any real friends. Just his little slaves we call Crabbe and Goyle. I didn't expect him to talk much but it was still extremely quiet in our compartment. Oddly quiet. I turned my body and put my head in Cedric,my boyfriends, lap. Slinging my feet across my bestfriend, Wyatt's, lap. I looked up at Cedric and ruffled his hair. He groaned and started to fix his hair.

"You are so obsessed with your hair Ced," I laughed out.

"All guys are Ana, it's our hair. Besides Wyatt's obsessed with his too!" 

"Um no I am not, even If I did I have the right too. Everybody knows my hair is the best." Wyatt scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Not as good as mine," Cedric countered.

Wyatt just laughed at him. To me it wasn't too funny but Wyatt thought the fact Cedric though his hair was even remotely as good as his was hysterical and he started chocking on air.

He started to pound his fist on his chest and he suddenly stopped; his eyes watering and his face red.

"Well that's embarrassing," He awkwardly laughed.

I laughed, but of course somebody had to say something!

"Like you don't do it already-" Cedric started but I cut him off out of irritation.

That was enough, why are they arguing? This is not how I wanted to start the year.

"Shut your damn mouths! Both of you!" You suddenly yelled, irritated by their previous behavior.

Malfoy was just watching, along with Crabbe and Goyle of course. Embarrassing!

That seemed to shut them both up as all of the sudden they stopped talking completely.

                                 ♡︎♡︎♡︎

About an hour and a half later the trolly was finally making its way around, indicating you were about halfway done the voyage to Hogwarts. Suddenly the lady knocked on your compartment door. Cedric had fallen asleep, per usual, so my head was rested on Wyatt's shoulder. I raised my head and he opened the door.

"Want any candy from the trolly dear?" The round lady asked.

Wyatt looked back at me, then turned back around.

"2 chocolate frogs, please." He ordered.

I just smiled, you and him get the chocolate frogs every year. Cedric is always asleep by this time, so after I ordered them one year he always got them for the two of us, it's sort of a tradition at this point.

He gave the trolly worker some money and she left. Wyatt closed the compartment door once again after looking at Malfoy who shook his head, indicating he didn't want any candy. I'm pretty sure Crabbe and Goyle left to go get their robes on, I probably should soon.

Wyatt threw me a chocolate frog and then sat back down next to me. I opened the chocolate frog and took a bite, he did the same.

"So what are we doing today. Well- when we get there I mean." I asked and he smirked.

"I heard a couple Slytherin's are throwing a welcoming back party for 4th year and up." He said and it was my turn to smirk back.

"Who's throwing it? 'cause I'm in, obviously." You asked.

"Is that even a question? You know who, who throws the best party's around here?"

"You."

"Who is a Slytherin?"

"You."

"Now answer this insanely hard question," He teased. "Who do you think is throwing the party, idiot?"

"You." I laughed once again.

"Merlin! How did you know?" He asked in a fake shocked tone, with his jaw dropped.

"Lucky guess," I laughed and shot him a tiny smirk at the same time.

"My dorm. 11:00, you can come early though." He stated.

"Got it," I replied quickly.

By this point you were both done your chocolate frogs. We stuck the wrappers on the- now sleeping- Draco Malfoy's head.

Oh the joys of making fun of the new 4th year. Oh, if you didn't know Cedric, Wyatt, and I are all 5th years. We can now legally drink! Even though we've already done it. Haha oops.

Me and Wyatt sat back down. I rested my head back on his shoulder as we talked more. About thirty minutes later I left to get on my robes and he did the same, I had woken up Cedric when I got back and he left to get his on too. By the time he got back, we arrived at Hogwarts, We're back!