Information

"I think I know someone who can help us," Shirou spoke as he picked through the fries that he had ordered.

Michiru took a big bite of her vegetarian burger, happily munching away as Shirou thought. "Oh yeah?" She garbled through the food, causing Shirou's eyes to narrow.

"Lucky for us, we know exactly where he would be on a day like this." Shirou threw a handful of fries in his mouth before signalling for the waitress to bring him the check.

"Michiru!" Nina opened the door and threw her arms around the tanuki, recoiling when she spotted Shirou standing beside her.

"Hi Nina! How's the streaming going?" Michiru asked with a beaming smile as the three stood in the doorway.

"Honestly better now that I can stream as myself," Nina gave a pleased sigh and brushed a loose strand of teal hair out of her face, "why is he with you?"

"Ah.. we actu-"

"We are here to talk with your father," Shirou interrupted, firmly setting his hand on Michiru's damp shoulder.

Nina's expression saddened as she realized Michiru hadn't come to see her, but she nodded, walking through a large doorway. A few moments later, Giuliano Flip appeared in his usual black suit and shoes.

"Ogami." He gestured to a lavish white couch, the two finally coming inside. One of Flip's lackeys handed them glasses of sparkling water before retreating.

"We need your help with a wanted beastman," Shirou spoke sternly, recounting the woman's appearance and voice to Flip.

"She was one of my clients a while back," Flip nodded his head, "what business do you have with her?"

Michiru scooted closer to Shirou on the couch, feeling a little uncomfortable being stared at by Flips dark eyes. "Intel. I want to know why she's been terrorizing beastmen and have her arrested," the wolf spoke, peering at Michiru from the corner of his vision.

Flip silently rose from his seat, speaking to one of the goons on the other side of the room. Michiru was tempted to try and eavesdrop but stayed still, drinking the fancy water. She gasped at the taste, gulping down the glass before stealing Shirou's and drinking it too. She reached towards the third glass but the wolf grabbed her wrist, setting it back on the couch and keeping it there. She tried to remain steady but could feel a lump building in her chest at Shirou's clutch.

"The crow owes me money, I'll help you if you agree to keep her alive, Ogami." The boss interrupted her thoughts, Michiru's attention turning to Flip.

"Deal." Shirou huffed at the burden, "where can we find her?" The goon Flip had talked to earlier strided over, handing Shirou an inconspicuous pale green folder that had been sealed shut.

"She doesn't have a residence that we know of but those locations are where I find her to discuss.. Business." Flip stood once again, walking away without another word, leaving the two sitting alone in the front room.

Shirou removed his grip from Michiru's wrist, slitting open the folder with a nail. She watched intently as a few sheets of paper slipped onto the table.

"Did you want his glass of wa-"

"No." Shirou grabbed the papers, putting them back in the folder and hurriedly standing up.

"Is something wrong?" The tanuki stood behind him as he sniffed the air.

"We have to go, now." Shirou stalked out of the house, Michiru following closely behind him. "Someone is watching us." Shirou answered once they had gotten back to the sidewalk. He sniffed the air again, turning around and shooting daggers at the roof of Flip's home.

"We should go then!" Michiru's legs turned to cheetah legs but he held a hand out, signaling for her to stay put.

"You, stay." He turned into his wolf form, climbing up the ledges on the home with ease. Michiru tapped her foot impatiently from the base of the home, desperate to join him. She watched as he neared the top, still jumping from ledge to wall with ease.

"Scraw!" An angry bird beastman kicked at him from the roof, it's talons causing scratches through his fur.

"Damn bird!" The pigeon-like beastman kicked him square in the nose, Shirou's grip failing and sending him tumbling down the side of the house.

"Shirou!" Michiru swooped up with ease, catching him by his waist with her talons, trying her best to keep from digging into his body.

"Get them! I'm fine!" Shirou wiggled in her grasp as she lowered to the pavement, setting him down before rocketing back up. She looked at her wings, they had grown a sheen that allowed her to fly even in the harsh rain.

The pigeon looked at her in horror, knowing that if they tried to fly the wind would send them tumbling through the air. Anger bubbled in Michiru's chest and she flapped her wings harshly, sending a big gust towards the spy. The pigeon cawed loudly, slipping from the wet roof and grasping at the edge.

Their feathers not giving them any grip, the pigeon slipped and fell. Shirou caught them mid-air, landing with a satisfying thud. The pigeon had fainted from the action, lying unconscious in Shirou's jaw.

Michiru flew down from the roof, letting her wings turn back into regular arms. She stared at the spy in Shirou's maw and poked it's feathered head. "Do you think they were hired by the crow lady?" She asked as they started on their way to the police station.

Shirou nodded as best as he could as he let the pigeon fall onto the floor. He turned back into his human form, slinging the beastman over his shoulder like a potato sack.

"Tachiki better have a good explanation for why the police aren't on this case, it seems to be much bigger than how he described it." Shirou looked into the distance as his white hair flattened, his bangs fanning across his forehead.

Michiru was only half listening, busy looking at the outline of his body that was shown by his soaked black shirt. He held his coat in his free hand, having given up on the possibility of staying dry.

Michiru took her jacket off as well, forgetting that she had been wearing a white long sleeved shirt. Her light brown stomach showed through the shirt and Shirou threw his jacket over her head as soon as he noticed, letting out a low grunt when she asked what he was doing.

---

AN: Sorry for the chapter being a bit late! I've been working on several different projects at once so I'll most likely update once or twice a week until I free up more time! Hope you enjoyed :)