Chapter 1

(A/N: The characteristics of the people in the story won't always be true about the person in real life

Also to early readers, Wattpad decided to be a dick and delete my chapters
So yeah, Thanks Wattpad🖤 -_-)
---------------------------------------

Shipper's P.O.V

I slowly woke up. I turned and looked at my digital clock, the bright, blocky, red numbers flashed the time.

'5:38'

I always had a tendency to wake up early, never knew why though. I didn't want to go back to sleep, even though I could very easily do that by closing my eyes for two seconds.

I slowly sat up and got out of bed. The cold morning air smacked me in face, I shivered. I walked over to my closest and picked out a warm, cozy hoodie and went down stairs to do whatever.

(A/N:
Kookie: How the fuck do you keep waking up at the crack of frickin dawn?
Me: Hush, also what are you doing here?
Kookie: I'm just here to comment on shit
Me: Aight)

Since it was still very early, my roommate is most likely still asleep from binge watching k-pop live streams or smt like that. Since I had some time to kill I decided to bake something. My roommate probably won't hear much since she's a deep sleeper too.

I walked to the kitchen and turned the light above the stove on. I looked around for some ingredients, and decided to make cinnamon buns. I put in my headphones and started making them.

~Time skip~

I put the glaze on the last cinnamon bun and looked at my work.

(A/N: Me: Damn, now I'm hungry Kookie: You're always hungry -_-Me: stfu =3=)

(A/N:
Me: Damn, now I'm hungry
Kookie: You're always hungry -_-
Me: stfu =3=)

Ah, perfect. I looked at the clock on the microwave.

'7:26'

I was still bored so I decided to wake my roommate myself. I walked to her door, and knocked on it. I waited a few seconds and didn't get and answer so I opened the door and peeked inside. I saw her sleeping peacefully with her cat ear headphones still on her head.

'Aww, she looks so peaceful' I thought, smiling evily.

I walk in and went to the side of her bed. I raised my arms in the air, and took a deep breath and . . .

"RIIIIIIIIIISE AND SHIIIIIIIIIINE!!" I yelled as I fell on top of her.

"AHH!!" She shot awake, her headphones falling off and onto the floor. Then she looked at me dead in the eyes with a very annoyed expression on her face.

"Mornin' Sunshine" I said blinking innocently with a cheeky smile on my face. She just sighed.

"I hate you" she said in a monotone voice as she rubbed her eyes.