Chapter 3 : Forced decisions

"What?! No! It's not even my fault!" Foxy shouted at his mom. It was dinner time, and they were talking about the fight he had outside. His mother told him to stay away from Pony, that he was a "bad influence". "Then why were you even fighting in the first place?" She asked, glaring at him. "Because he-" "That's not like you, Foxy. You should know better then to just hit people on the street." His sister said, interrupting him. Foxy turned to face his sister with an annoyed look on his face. Her name was Faith, Age 15. She was the polar opposite of Foxy. She had good grades, payed attention in school, and never got into fights. Foxy's parents always compared him to his sister, and he hates that.

"Would you quit interrupting me? I'm trying to speak." Foxy asked, annoyed. He then turned around and started to explain what happened to his parents, though it seemed as if they didn't care or just didn't listen. They already has his mind set, to stay away from his friends.

"I can't believe you're doing this!" Foxy yelled, throwing his fist on the table. "He never did anything wrong, why can't you take away my phone or something?!"

"Foxy, this isn't like you. You never used to get into fights, mind you you're only twelve." Faith stated, getting into the conversation again.

"Shut up!" Foxy shouted. "I only did it to defend him, he was going to get hurt!"

"Foxy, I'm doing this for your own good. Please, just stay away from him."

"No!" He yelled, storming out of the kitchen and outside of the house. He could feel tears of anger forming as he clenched his fist. He then ran to Pony's house. He needed to go tell him everything that was happening. After all he has done for him, Foxy knew he just couldn't betray him. Not like that.

Pony was in the bathroom, trying to treat the cut he got on his arm when he got pushed to the ground. He didn't tell his parents, because he knew they'd make a big scene about it. He rubbed some alcohol with a cotton ball to disinfect it, then he put some cream on and a bandage. He then put on his yellow hoodie Foxy gave him. I wonder how he's doing. He thought. He knew his mother caught him fighting, and he's heard him complain about his parent's punishments. He knew he didn't like his family since they would always compare his grades, looks, and basically everything to his older sister. He felt bad, but never talked to him about since he knew he'd get sensitive, which he completely understands. His thoughts were interrupted when he heart a heard a knock on the door and went to go answer it. He opened the door and saw Foxy, looking a little more unhappy then usual.

"Hey Foxy! Whats up- are you okay?" Pony asked, a little worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Foxy mumbled while looking at the ground.

"Come in!" Pony said smiling. "My parents made dinner. You wanna eat with us?"

"Sure." Foxy said. He considered Pony's family as a second one to him. He'd always thought his parents were cool. They were kind, understanding, and never argued. What was even more cool to him is that he'd have Pony as his brother. Unlike his actual family. They were strict, cold, and never understood anything he's ever liked or cared about. All they cared about was him getting good grades, but that never happened. Not even from the start. No matter how hard he tried, he'd always get distracted in class. He could never focus.

Foxy sat down at the table, talking with Pony and his parents. They were talking about the test, and how Foxy hasn't showed his parents. He was going to tell them about the fight, but he saw that Pony gave him the "don't you dare" look so he didn't. After everyone finished up, Pony asked Foxy to go in his room.

"Whats up?" Foxy asked

"Why did you look so down when you came? Is something wrong?" Pony asked worried

"Oh.."

"Whats wrong?"

"Its just.." Foxy mumbled. He knew it would make him upset if he told him. Pony just sat on his bed looking at Foxy, waiting for him to say something. It was a long silence between them, but Foxy couldn't hold it anymore and told him everything. Pony looked surprised, but you can see it in his eyes he was upset.

"You should stay away from me..I'm just going to drag you into trouble and I'll probably make your punishment worse." Pony mumbled. He tried to not seem upset, but Foxy could tell. They've been friends for 

"You know what? No. I'm not gonna listen to my parents if they aren't going to listen to my side of the story. The can't even watch me at school anyways. Its not fair to you, I'm not just gonna ditch you like that!" He said, a little loud. Pony told him to lower it down. He didn't want his parents to hear what they were talking about. He knew if they did they would wonder whats wrong and would come into the room. They started talking about it a little more, until Pony asked a question.

"Will you still be walking with us?"

"Yeah, I guess. But we might have to take another route."

"What about Kitty and Pandy? Are you gonna tell them?"

"Of course I am, you airhead." Foxy said, grinning

"I'm not an airhead! I was just wondering!" Pony said, a little embarrassed. They then started to playfully tease each other, leading to a pillow fight. Pony tried hitting Foxy in the face but he dodged it and hit him instead. Pony fell on the bed, the two laughing. This went on for about another 20 minutes, until Foxy realized the time and he said he had to go. Pony waved at Foxy outside the front porch, smiling. For the time he was there, he almost forgot about what happened.

As Foxy walked home, he saw his sister waiting for him while she was on her phone, sitting on the porch. Foxy's smile then faded to an disappointed one, just her being there ruined his whole day. He walked up to the house, trying to get inside hoping she wouldn't see him. But she did. As he was about to go inside, she looked up from her phone and stopped him. Foxy rolled his eyes as he turned to face his sister.

"Where have you been? Mom and dad has been worried." She asked like she was concerned, obviously faking.

"I went to the park." Foxy lied, looking anywhere but where she was to avoid eye contact.

"You didn't have to make such a scene at dinner tonight just to go to the playground. You could've just asked politely." Faith responded.

"I was mad, alright? And I still am. Now let me go inside." Foxy said sounding more annoyed. Her sister sighed, and let him go inside. He went into his room, thankfully not running into his parents along the way. It was 8pm, one hour before his parents made him go to sleep. He got changed into his PJs and threw himself onto the bed, sighing. Today was an interesting day.. He thought. So much has happened. Mostly a lot of fights, but some happy moments also. Foxy chuckled at the memory of the pillow fight. He got sleepy after a while just laying there he slowly drifted to sleep. One of the last thoughts he had before he dosed off were

Why can't I be apart of his family..

Hello everyone!! Thank you so much for reading! I had a lot of fun making this chapter and I hoped you enjoyed reading it!! Also, thank you so much for 80+ reads!! It makes me so happy to know that people are enjoying my stories ^^ Fun fact : I wrote this while in school PLS. Also, I'll try to make my chapters a little longer then the last chapter, but its kinda hard. Hope you understand!! Until next chapter, byee!!

-Maya