𝐂 𝐀 𝐏 𝐈́ 𝐓 𝐔 𝐋 𝐎| 1 |

Tiempo— 7 : 1 1 P M

Killua quietly stood with his arms crossed over his chest as he maintained his back up against a sturdy tree, in the middle of the forest contemplating about a specific girl————————

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒌𝒂.

He thought, his eyes never leaving the ground.

. . .𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅——————— ! ! !

He suddenly senses a presence behind the tree he rested on and jumping away from it he faced it, giving his surroundings a threatening aura—————

"𝐂𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝗼𝐮𝐭." He stated, now getting himself in a defensive stance.

. . .

A girl. That same girl with wavy long (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes— Killua raised a brow from her appearance.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 ?" She replied with a warm smile, her arms behind her back.

"𝐘𝗼𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 ?" He questioned with an irritated sigh, now dropping his guard.

(Y/n) walked closer to rest her back against the same spot he leaned on—

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝗺𝐲 𝐣𝗼𝐛 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲" She replied looking at him with a giggle, Killua pouts at her sudden smart talk.

𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓———

"𝐈 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. . .

He stated now placing his hands in the pockets of his shorts, (Y/n) huffed helplessly.

'He shouldn't be all that'

He then adverts his eyes from her.

𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝗺𝐮𝐜𝐡 ?" He asked, suddenly sounding serious.

'! ? !'

"𝐒𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 ?" (Y/n) blinked a few times as the albino eyed her again.

"𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝗺𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝗺𝐲 𝐌𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐭𝗼 𝐰 𝐚 𝐭 𝐜 𝐡 𝗺𝐞 ?" This time he glares at her, his blue eyes creating some sort of spark.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬—" The young girl sweat drops with an awkward smile as Killua unexpectedly started walking up to her.

'! ! !'

He leans in towards her and looks slightly up at her, now getting a close view of her facial features———

"𝐘𝗼𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝗺𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ?

(Y/n)'s eyes sparkled from his sudden change of attitude. 'Th- this kid?' The boy's shade of blue intertwined with her (e/c) ones as they both intensely stared at each other for a moment.

𝐍𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞." He asked with a sigh, now backing away.

(Y/n) scoffs.

"𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐝𝗼𝐧 𝗺𝐞 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝗼 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭- 𝐈 𝐰 𝗼 𝐫 𝐤 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝗺𝐲 𝗺𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐙𝗼𝐥𝐝𝐲𝐜𝐤." She stated now crossing her arms under her breasts.
. . .   . . .   . . .   . . .   . . .   . . .   . . .   . . .
Tiempo— 7 : 3 3 P M