Courtly Jester Defeated

*Apple, Kitty, Briar, and Maddie are watching Raven dodge Courtly's blasts as she blasts magic from The Evil Queen's spellbook*

Raven- *dodges another blast* *to the others worriedly* She's too powerful for me!

*the girls look in worry*

Briar- *worried* Raven can't win! Not without her full powers!

Maddie- *thinks* But the only way to get her full powers is-! *worriedly*

Apple- *looks at The Storybook of Legends* *concerned* If she signs her page in The Storybook of Legends...*walks up to Raven*

Kitty- *looks up at Courtly* *thinks* *realizes* *smiles and disappears*

Raven- *dodges another blast* *worriedly* I can't! It would mean-!

Apple- *admits* I know I wanted you to become you're mom but I just don't think it's in you. *sincerely* You're heart is just too good.

Maddie- *walks up to Raven* The decision is yours, Raven. *smiles* It always haas been.

*Apple hands Raven the book*

*Raven looks in worry and opens it to her page*

*Courtly notices them*

Courtly- *with surrounds herself with balls of magic* *evilly* Ha! There you are! *laughs maniacally as she's about to fire*

*the others look in worry*

Briar- *sincerely to Raven* Either way, we believe in you!

Raven- *looks at the book in worry then looks up and notices Courtly...and a wide grin next to her* Huh?

Courtly- *about to blast them but Kitty reappears behind her and pushes her* Woah! *she falls into a pile of presents and The Evil Queen's spellbook goes flying*

Courtly- *enraged* NO!!!

Raven- *levitates the spell book to her and the other girls and shuts the Storybook of Legends* *sighs in relief*

Kitty- *reappears before them*

*the girls cheer happily minus Briar and Raven*

Courtly- *angrily* NOOOOO! The kingdom is supposed to mine! Lizzie's story is mine!

*the royal guards appear from the balcony and spot Courtly*

Red Diamonds Guard- *commanding* There she is! Get her!

*the cards deploy and surround Courtly*

Courtly- *looks in worry*

Voice- *regal* What is going on here?!

*everyone sees Lizzie and the Queen of Hearts*

Apple- *smiles* It's Raven Queen your majesty, she vanquished Courtly Jester!

Maddie/Briar- *glares at Apple*

Kitty- *looks at Apple with a dumbfounded irritated look*

Raven- *puts her hand on Kitty's shoulder* With help from Kitty Cheshire.

Kitty- *smirks* *bows respectfully* Your majesty.

Maddie- *bows respectfully*

Apple/Briar/Raven- *bows respectfully*

Lizzie- *smiles*

Queen of Hearts- *smiles* Young ladies, I owe you two a debt of gratitude! *smiles* You are all hearby invited to my birthday party! *glares at Courtly* But first...guards, take her away!

*the guards take her away but not before giving a glare to both Lizzie and Raven*

Lizzie- *waves with a smug smile*

Raven- *sighs in relief but looks from The Storybook of Legends to The Evil Queen's spellbook* *smiles at the Queen of Hearts* We'd be honored, your majesty.

*the other girls smile*