A Happy Ending In Wonderland

*later that night in Wonderland the Queen's birthday goes off without a hitch and everyone is enjoying themselves*

Lizzie- *smiles* Happy birthday, mother!

Queen of Hearts- *hugs Lizzie* My daughter at my side is the greatest wish a mother could wish for!

Lizzie- *smiles* *motions to Raven* And it's all thanks to Raven Queen mother! *sheepish* She accidentally brought us here while trying to fix the Wonderland curse.

Raven- *bows to Queen* Your majesty. *sincere* I wanted to make up for my mother's actions, I would lift the curse on Wonderland but I don't know how and I don't think my magic is strong enough to do so...but I'm truly sorry for what my mother put you and your subjects through.

Queen of Hearts- *admits* While it's true your mother did cause my kingdom to be plunged into chaos, the fact that you managed to reunite me with my daughter even if it was only for a short time...is enough and you saved my birthday party and my kingdom from having a jester rule it. Thank you, Raven Queen. I owe you a debt of gratitude.

Raven- *smiles calmly*

*meanwhile*

Maddie- *eating a cupcake and turns taller* *happily* I just got taller, yay!

*by the punch bowl Apple and Briar are talking*

Apple- *smiles* Isn't this great Briar, now that we have The Storybook of Legends back we can take it back to Ever After and everyone can sign the book!

Briar- *worried* Right, listen about that-

Kitty- *appears between them* *concerned* Except how exactly do we get back, we came here by accident remember.

Apple- *admits* Good point, I'll go ask the Queen...*walks to the throne*

Briar- *sighs* You do that...

*the party is suddenly interrupted by the clashing of swords as everyone sees the White Knight and the Red Knight dueling*

*everyone gasps in shock*

*the Red Knight falls to the ground*

Chase- *removes his helmet* I yield! *amazed* Such strength, such power! What manner of man are you?!

*the White Knight looks around at all the eager faces in the room*

White Knight- *admits* I am no manner of man...*removes his helmet to reveal  to be Darling Charming* *smiles* I'm a girl.

*the crowd cheers*

Darling- *smiles and walks out of her suit*

Chase- *bows sincerely*

Darling- *curtsies gracefully*

*everyone parties for the majority of the night and enjoys themselves*

*later that night, the Cheshire Cat, White Rabbit, and Queen of Hearts lead the girls to the Well of Wonder*

Lizzie- *smiles* Thank you for showing us to the Well of Wonder, mother.

Queen of Hearts- *calmly* Of course darling.

*the Well of Wonder appears before them*

Darling- *nods* We better get moving, the Well doesn't stay in the same place for too long.

*Lizzie and Kitty hug their parents*

Cheshire- *smiles* Take care my darling, I'll see you soon.

Kitty- *smiles* I will Mom, thanks for telling me where The Storybook of Legends is located.

Cheshire- *nuzzles Kitty sweetly* Anytime darling.

Lizzie- *smiles with tears in her eyes* I finally found returned to you mother, and now I have to leave you...

Queen of Hearts- *sincerely* Go, my dear. Show Ever After High what the future Queen of Wonderland is made of.

Lizzie- *nods with a smile*

Raven- *sincere* Your majesty, I promise you, as soon as I get powerful enough I'll come back and remove the curse so that the worlds won't be separated anymore.

Cheshire- *laughs calmly* You have your mother's determination, young black bird.

Raven- *shocked* I do...

Cheshire- *puts a hand on her shoulder* Uh-huh. I was friends with your mother. *chuckles* She caused so much chaos, she nearly rivaled me and I'm supposed to be the mistress of causing chaos. But anyway, since you don't have much time, let me know if you want to hear more about you're mother. I'd be happy to share tales with you.

Raven- *smiles* Thank you.

*the girls each hop into the Well of Wonder and the Well disappears*

*in the well the girls are holding their breath as they're swimming through the Wonderland Water*

*at Ever After High in the forest*

Alistair- *concerned* Hopefully, they're ok.

Bunny- *concerned* Wonderland can get tricky.

Dexter- *concerned* I'm really worried...

*the Well of Wonder appears before them*

Bunny- *shocked* What's the Well of Wonder doing here?

Alister- *shrugs* You know how it appears at random.

*the Well shoots out Apple, Maddie, Kitty, Lizzie, Briar, Raven, and Darling*

*the girls scream as they're fly in the air*

Kitty- *lands on her feet*

Raven- *teleports herself Maddie, and Briar to the ground*

Darling- *lands perfectly*

Alister- *catches Lizzie in his arms*

Dexter- *catches Apple in his arms*

Bunny- *eye twitch*

Raven- *smiles* We made it!

*Alistair and Dexter put Apple and Lizzie down*

Lizzie- *smiles happily at Alistair and Bunny* We went home! We saved my mother!

Alistair- *concerned* Is she alright?

Lizzie- *smiles* She's fine! We stopped the plot for my mother!

Dexter- *shocked* How?

Briar- *smiles* That's a long story...

Apple- *smiles* But not only that we got the real Storybook of Legends back! *shows them*

Alistair- *skeptical*

Maddie- *smiles* It's the real one, we checked.

Darling- *smiles* Why don't we save all this for later, it's late.

*the group starts walking back to the school*

*as their walking*

Raven- *looks at the Storybook of Legends and thinks hard*