stage 2 - potions

It was time. The fight for our country, the fight for our rights back in L'manberg. Once the goat was finally gone, we were free. Free from despair, free from the flames! But we were only so far from a win.

Techno was acting strange lately, it's like he's been stocking up for something. The whole server was divided in groups of what they're going to do, or plan to do. 10% of the server was talking to each other in private, 40% of the server was giving gifts to each other, and 60% were were trying to find the traitor. Me and Wilbur found it boring, who needs to overthink this! We got this whole war in the bag, everyone is on OUR side. What is there to lose?

As we left L'Manberg from all the arrows being shot at us, we were leaded into Techno's secret base. What could it possibly be? But as Wilbur took count of the people here, we noticed someone missing. It was Tubbo. I shudder in fear, or rather anxiety. Tubbo's never late...and he's on the server. He promised to be here at the exact time! N-No! He's probably doing something important, right?

This was the end of the whole saga. The whole saga between Schlatt and us. They were overpowered by the amount of people we had, did I forget to mention the badass armor and weapons along with potions the techno had in his lair?! Holy shit, it's amazing what Techno is capable of. We were all geared, and were on the tower that Schlatt, Dream, Thunder thought they were in charge of. Tch, teaches them right. As Techno handed us fireworks, we noticed sizzling happening.

"Wh-What the fuck—?!"

The tower was gone, we fell and all took 2 hearts, thanks to the armor enchantment. We were then suddenly splashed by numerous potions of harming, poisoning, and slowness.
We were all weak, who the fuck was able to do that?! We then were greeted by the men themselves. Schlatt, Thunder, Dream, and who the fuck knows if Purpled is on their team! We all glare at them with disgust and anger, while they gloat in victory. Until, a wild techno appeared!

"WOOOOOOO, TECHNOO!!"

I say happily, everyone doesn't have power unless you have The Blade. The timer was up for the potions, and the battle finally began again. Arrows, fires, and blood was shed on the grass blocks throughout the city we made. But our minds were still captivated about who the traitor was. Then I was struck by something, or maybe a someone. They were light but they held me at knife point. They were small, smaller than I was. Could it possibly...Tubbo..?

note: catjam