Percy Jackson Series

Here's all the major events of these Hunger Games.

ANNABETH CHASE was selected as District 5 female tribute.

GROVER UNDERWOOD was selected as District 5 male tribute.

PERCY JACKSON volunteered as District 5 tribute in place of GROVER UNDERWOOD.

PERCY JACKSON and ANNABETH CHASE arrived in the Capitol.

PERCY JACKSON and ANNABETH CHASE completed the chariot ride.

PERCY JACKSON and ANNABETH CHASE completed the interviews.

PERCY JACKSON and ANNABETH CHASE completed their training.

PERCY JACKSON and ANNABETH CHASE were released into the forest arena.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERCY PRAYED THEY HAD SWORDS. Annabeth was incredibly skilled with a knife, and he saw a set of daggers near the mouth of the gold Cornucopia that she would probably go for. He searched the ground for a weapon that he would be good at using. There was a bow... he quickly crossed that off the list of possibilities. He was a beyond lousy shot. A spear lay close to a few other tributes, but he saw the buff girl with the red bandanna eyeing it hungrily. That was an absolute nope.  Finally, he noticed a sword right inside the Cornucopia. It seemed to glow with a faint bronze light. The second he saw it, he knew he had to have it. 

The buzzer sounded. Percy immediately took off at a sprint, desperate to reach it first and to not die. He had been right, Miss Bandanna went for the spear. Annabeth started for the daggers, but I had a head start on her. I made it to the giant gold horn and snatched up the wicked-sharp sword and rainbow tie-dyed man satchel that read HUG THE WHOLE WORLD. Ew.

As I turned back to the other tributes and started running, I grabbed the knives for Annabeth too. If we were going to win this for District 5, I needed an armed ally.

I made it back to the woods. I didn't slow down until I reached a small stream running around some boulders. Here, I stopped, panting, to rest. I took inventory - the hippie man satchel held an empty canteen, a few matches, a warm-looking extra jacket, and a bundle of rope. I was doing all right so far.

Then I came to the sword. It was definitely bronze, maybe a little over three feet long, with a double- edged blade. The handle had an inscription on it: Anaklusmos, or Riptide, in English. Huh. Weird.

Suddenly, I heard a twig snap. I quickly got up and held Riptide in front of me. Instead of an enemy, Annabeth emerged from the bushes. Her curly, pale-blond hair was messy and hung in her face, and her forehead was beaded with sweat. I guessed I probably didn't look too hot, either.

------------

PERCY JACKSON killed DREW TANAKA.

JASON GRACE killed CONNOR and TRAVIS STOLL.

PIPER MCLEAN killed MIRANDA GARDENER.

FRANK ZHANG was severely injured by CLARISSE LARUE.

LEO VALDEZ killed VALENTINA DIAZ.

HAZEL LEVESQUE was severely injured by OCTAVIAN.

PERCY JACKSON, ANNABETH CHASE, LEO VALDEZ, JASON GRACE, PIPER MCLEAN, FRANK ZHANG, AND HAZEL LEVESQUE have formed an alliance.

FRANK ZHANG killed OCTAVIAN.

THE GAMEMAKERS sent the fireball that killed RACHEL DARE.

JASON GRACE and PERCY JACKSON severely injured each other due to hallucinations after getting stung by TRACKER JACKERS.

17 TRIBUTES REMAIN.

PERCY JACKSON killed CLARISSE LARUE.

THE GAMEMAKERS send the acid rain that killed HAZEL LEVESQUE

FRANK ZHANG shot an arrow at a nearby hidden camera, destroying the view in that area.

THE GAMEMAKERS sent a pack of dog muttations that killed PIPER MCLEAN.

JASON GRACE was severely injured trying to protect PIPER MCLEAN.

JASON GRACE was killed by his wounds.

FRANK ZHANG WAS killed by his wounds.