1

Still, it's you and it have always been you.
I love you more than any woman I know of.
On the coming seventh year of your loss, I still have little hopes of you coming back.
But, I'm tied now, again.
I now have a wife, a child.
And I just can't tell them that it's still you.
Everybody's against it, they always advice me to move on.
But the mem'ries of you haunt me like ghosts in the night.

''So it had always been her. But poor her, she died. It's never too late, I can make you fall for me, AGAIN, Luke.'' said Darlyne, as she wipes the tears in her eyes. She knew all along that Luke does not love her the way she loves him.
''We may be couples but I still have my right of privacy, haven't I?'' she was shocked to hear Luke's voice from behind her.
''You intend to hide this from me.'' she faked a laugh. ''I know it, dear. I have accepted it. But I'm your wife and what's yours is also mine.'' she stalked outside the room, hiding her teary eyes and her hurt feelings. Luke sighed, knowing that he tried his best to love Darlyne, but he just couldn't teach his heart.
There is and there could only be one. One Angelica. No Darlyne nor Angelyne (Darlyne's daughter).
A buzz from his phone pulled Luke out of his deep thoughts.
''Charlie.''
Doc, I am on the process of arranging your next month's sched. Do you want something to be added in here?
''I just want a week's worth of vacation right after the two-week medical mission. Please work on that.''
Right away Doc. Anything else?
''Uh.. I have nothing on mind right now. What am I supposed to do for tomorrow?''
A meeting with Hospital Directors at ten and your regular clinic, 1 to 5.
''Okay, thanks.''
No need to thank me Doc. Your money is just the right exchange for my services, not a thank you.
He heard a cute giggle over the other line before he snapped his phone shut.
One week, he thought to himself. With that one week, I'll be able to rest totally with Darlyne and Angelyne, hopefully.