About Her

Am a young introvert.
It quite weird to admit it in front people, but accepting and making patches to the loose seams of life can take you somewhere you might never imagine.
I never thought of taking photographs or dreamt of it. I had a creative eye because i could draw do a few graffiti and origami.
My mum wasn't quite excited about my theory so she threw my stuff away just so i could concentrate and finish school.
When i got to high school, i changed a bit. I started making videos with pictures from my dad's old laptop and photos as well.

Well enough of the explanation, and what's not.
My actual name is Nancy Agyeman. Not a popular person, I like to keep away from too much attention.
But I have multiple passions, i love space and when i mean space anything that has to do with the world outside earth. How i got to like it begun when i was in primary school. My dad brought us a book with many careers, i skipped doctor, lawyer, teacher, nurse and at the last page was an astronaut. I was like one day am gonna walk on the moon. You should see my face when i was told it impossible. But honestly I havent given up, I believe one day i will.

And then i started reading the book "Makers of Civilization"by MI POTTS. It became a routine to read one Character every night before i go to bed. Then, i used to hate it when my mum wakes me up to but today it has shaped my thinking about life especially not giving up. Explorers like Nansen, Great scientists and Theologians i have read them all. Then i decided to be a scientist like Marie Curie. Wow, she was a woman and to me she's inspiring. Her life story boosted my passion for science. And so i did science, fell in love with physics.

Sir Isaac Newton, and the laws of force was all i thought about. But at school, we started with light. Our teacher who we started was quite boring but along the line i came to love it. Drawing refracted rays and calculating angles with prisms and pins. I didnt think i would need it when things change.

As time passed by, i watched an interview with a cardothoracic surgeon. A heart we all know is one delicate part but an interesting one when you learn how it works. He told stories of how he fixed hole in hearts. Then i changed my mind i wanted to be one.

The world was evolving, it was now referred to as the computer age. But how many women were actually able to learn and work as programmers. It a few, i took that as a challenge.
After high school, i chose to go to that niche but let just say it wasnt for me.